Sooooo... whatcha playing?

Sleepy Sol

Feb 15, 2011
TizzytheTormentor said:
I also got Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker at long last, its as fucking rad as I hoped it would be.
I need to buy Record Breaker. Devil Survivor 2 was one of my favorite games of 2012. When a game manages to motivate me to do multiple replays it ends up being pretty special to me.

BUT I HAVE NO MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ;___;

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
I've been going between a few games. Mostly World of Tanks, Terraria, LEGO Star Wars the complete saga, and occasionally Dead Space 3 when my friend is avaliable for a few hours.

Gordon_4_v1legacy

Aug 22, 2010
Mostly hopping between Pokemon games, having twins that are 9 months old seriously cuts into my more high-powered gaming time, so having something I understand intrinsically and can be put down without a sense of story breaking flow is handy.

runic knight

Mar 26, 2011
Hmm, replaying skyrim, odin sphere on ps2, and a little bit diablo 3. Sort of between games at the moment so enjoying some games I haven't played in a while.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Currently playing Final Fantasy VIII on the PC, and Pushmo (or 'Pullblox', but I like the name 'Pushmo' more) on the 2DS.

Also logging in to get my dailies in Guild Wars 2, but not doing much more on it for the moment.

sXeth

Elite Member
Legacy
Nov 15, 2012
Popping through Wolfenstein : The Old Blood, and Dust : An Elysian Tale on my Twitch/youtube

On the side, also GTA:O with buddies, occasional Minecrafting, and finishing the Bad Blood DLC on Watchdogs before I uninstall it for system space.

My PC gamings kind of on backburner until I get a new desktop sometime Fall-ish. My laptops had mixed luck with running things properly.

Evonisia

Your sinner, in secret
Jun 24, 2013
Started Wolfenstein: The Old Blood, but Xbox One's download speeds are terrible for download-only games, so I could only really do the first section until the end of boat ride. It's so damn cool thus far, I hope for the rest to remain as good.

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
shrekfan246 said:
Been enjoying it so far alongside Marvel Heroes 2015.
How is this game? I downloaded on Steam and haven't had a chance to play it. The hero list does look pretty impressive, but I'm a little unsure about the Diablo style gameplay.

Solaire of Astora said:
Vindictus.
Another how is this game? A boss at work talked about and said it wasn't your standard MMO. You picked pre-build heroes and then ran into a dungeon with them is what he told me. I tried looking up info for myself, but this game seems to give as little info as possible.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
On consoles, I'm switching off between Final Fantasy XII, Metroid Prime and, Wolfenstein: The New One. On handhelds, I'm taking a break from Theatrhtyhm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call so that I can play Final Fantasy: Dawn of Souls which was the GBA update of the first two Final Fantasy games. When it comes to Dawn of Souls, I've beaten the first of the two games and am fairly early on in the second (The Dreadnaught is complete!) I've put a ton of time into FFXII and I'm fairly far into Wolfenstein the New One. When it comes to Prime, I'm looking for an odd gravitational anomaly...I haven't beaten any of those console games by the way.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Been playing a little Diablo 3 single player with a Crusader. It's mindless fun.
Also I grabbed Silent Hill Downpour off Amazon, so that'll be fun next week.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
Elfgore said:
shrekfan246 said:
Been enjoying it so far alongside Marvel Heroes 2015.
How is this game? I downloaded on Steam and haven't had a chance to play it. The hero list does look pretty impressive, but I'm a little unsure about the Diablo style gameplay.
Well, if you enjoy Diablo-style gameplay in the first place and are just unsure of how Marvel Heroes does it in particular, then there's no reason to fear because it's pretty darn good. All of the heroes (I've played so far) feel unique and, more importantly, like you would expect them to if you know them from the comics/films/shows. Ability variety is pretty great and you seem to get enough skill points while leveling up to be able to really experiment with all of the different skills too, plus most of the equipment you get will either grant you abilities at or boost abilities by certain skill levels while you have it equipped.

Enemy variety hasn't been stellar so far and it hasn't been particularly difficult yet, but I'm not very far into it either.

The free-to-play model is a little questionable, but not unfair. You start out with a handful of heroes you can play up until level 10, and you can choose one of them to uncap to level 60 for free. After that, you have to pay to unlock/uncap the rest of the heroes by either using real money or the 'eternity splinter' items that drop roughly every 8 minutes or so (they typically only drop as a single item, and the cheapest heroes cost 200; you do get 400 as a login reward for your second day of logging in).

WhiteFangofWhoa

Jan 11, 2008
TizzytheTormentor said:
I also got Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker at long last, its as fucking rad as I hoped it would be.
This. Apparently it's supposed to be even more difficult than the first one, but I haven't run into anything as brutal as Beldr yet.

Also finally getting back into SWTOR's recent expansion. I don't like the streamlining of the skill system, but the new Flashpoints are interesting.

Poetic Nova

Pulvis Et Umbra Sumus
Jan 24, 2012
Bits of Demon Souls (i'm really late to the party...), LOZ: Twilight Princess, L4D2, Carmageddon 2 (in short bursts) and planning to pick up Guilty Gear Accent Core again since Xrd still hasn't released in Europe to my knowledge.

Godhead

Dib dib dib, dob dob dob.
May 25, 2009
I'm switching in between replaying Metro 2033 for about third or fourth time and on my playthrough of Pillars of Eternity. All of which is interspersed with Hearthstone and Dota 2.

Malbourne

Ari!
Sep 4, 2013
After buying a library for the Wii U over the holiday death rattle of 2014, I've been playing me some Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze, Bayonetta 1 + 2 (since I had never gotten to the first, this was perfect for me), The Wonderful 101, Pikmin 3, Super Mario World 3D, and other games like Phoenix Wright v Professor Layton. My leisure time is covered!

Rebel_Raven

Jul 24, 2011
When at home, Toukiden Kiwami, and Dragon ball Xenoverse mostly.

When not at home Shantae and the Pirates curse, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Pokemon Shuffle, Pokemon Rumble World, and an assortment of other 3ds games.

Granfaloon

Apr 25, 2013
I just finished Wolfenstein: The Old Blood and GTAV's single player on PC, both great games. Not sure what I am going to play next, my steam account has a pretty intimidating backlog.