South Park Spoofs PS4/Xbox One Console Wars

Frankster

Space Ace
Mar 13, 2009
The goth kids (who coincidentally had an awesome episode just about them earlier) are ps4 fans.

Therefore ps4 is the better console, xbox one is just for posers and conformists.

Sight Unseen

The North Remembers
Nov 18, 2009
Yuuki said:
Butters should represent the Wii U crowd :p

Not sure who would represent the PC master race though...
Definitely Timmy!

OT: That video was hilarious! Too bad South Park can't be streamed in Canada and it's not on Canadian Netflix, I miss watching that show :/

pandorum

Mar 22, 2011
pretzil said:
PC master race showing up at the end would be awesome, particularly if its someone like Butters, but he is likely going to stick to his penis storyline. Randy has mentioned getting a new PC, only problem is that the PC master race don't need to line up to get the newest product, they just wait around and crush the enemies with unrelenting force (or graphics and frame rates), they wouldn't bother with black friday.
You know the pc joke would be yeah they have all that power but no gives a shit lmao.

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
Never seen Game of Thrones but this looks to be a good episode. Saw the first third of it so far and I can't believe so many want the xbone after all that's happened. You'd think they'd go with the company that didn't have to go back on anything instead of the one that had to undo much of the programming they put into it. Also xbone ad during the first commercial break, gtfo.

Osaka117

Feb 20, 2011
This episode made me realize something; how is it, with all the other video game episodes they've done, did they only bring up console wars now? I mean, it's not like console wars are a new thing, so you'd think that they'd have brought it up sooner, Matt and Trey being so into video games and all.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to next weeks episode, even though I don't watch Game of Thrones and I feel that a lot of jokes are going over my head. Although if this episode was a accurate parody of that show, then it makes me not want to watch it because it just seems like a lot of tired cliches mixed in with lots of sex and violence to keep the general public interested.

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
Xan Krieger said:
Never seen Game of Thrones but this looks to be a good episode. Saw the first third of it so far and I can't believe so many want the xbone after all that's happened. You'd think they'd go with the company that didn't have to go back on anything instead of the one that had to undo much of the programming they put into it. Also xbone ad during the first commercial break, gtfo.
i was asking my self this question as well. possibly they wanted to mention it but maybe out of time reasons they dint implemented it. maybe in the next episode this could be mentioned and some might turn to ps4 who were before for xbone. still surprised about the trekkies that they would choose a console when pc always has better technology.
well, we will find out next week :D

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
So the Brack Friday Bunduru lets you pre-order Metal Gear Solid V?

That reminds me of how they're separating Ground Zeroes and The Phantom Pain, and that makes me sad. :(

Evonisia

Your sinner, in secret
Jun 24, 2013
Frankster said:
The goth kids (who coincidentally had an awesome episode just about them earlier) are ps4 fans.

Therefore ps4 is the better console, xbox one is just for posers and conformists.
You guys are so conformist to PS4 than I'm actually going to buy an Xbox One to not conform to you guys /smokes Cigarette

Sheo_Dagana

Aug 12, 2009
Yes, love this interpretation! As a person that inevitably buys ALL consoles where money allows, I've never understood the idea of alienating a particular console just because you have some weird, made-up notions about the company or fans behind it, so I'm glad this happened because it's a pretty accurate portrayal of how things look to me.

It's going to come down to who has the better exclusive games for me to decide which one I get first, and so far Knack and Killzone: Shadow Fall aren't getting the best reviews, so I'm probably going to hang back for about a year to see how things work out for both systems, seeing as how I have no interest in Ryse, Dead Rising, or Forza.