Spaaaaaaaaace ships

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
Battlestar Galactica.

Her weapons and systems may be a bit outdated and primitive by sci-fi standards, but she has armour that can withstand a direct freaking nuclear hit, and those "primitive" systems are hardened against cyber attack.

A Satanic Panda

Nov 5, 2009
The Absolution 2 from the Toonami bumpers. The 2004-2007 era. Skip to about 1:07. For you lazies I'll add a picture later.

artanis_neravar

Apr 18, 2011
artanis_neravar said:
Because when the enemy can't run away, you can take as long as you want gutting their ships.
I apologize, I posted the wrong class starship, I meant to post this one

Doogan

Apr 2, 2012
The Destiny

The Romulan D'deridex

The GTD Hecate

The Advent Radiance class Battleship

The Angelwing from Nexus: The Jupiter Incident

and last but not least: The Mighty Drake!

gigastar

Insert one-liner here.
Sep 13, 2010
Really what pisses me off is that i cant find a good screenshot of the ship that i like.

You see the big one that partially faded out be some asshole cloud? Thats the one im talking about.

Gabanuka said:
I'm gonna to start us off with the the Sr Normandy 2 alliance colour scheme. Dem curves.
Id like to point out that the image you provided is the SR1 Normandy, not the SR2.

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
jeff the mighty said:
This monster

heres a link if you cant read it

http://miotd.com/images/20070225.jpg

Because the emperor knew that size matters
Except that bugger doesn't exist. The largest ship ever built in star wars per tonnage was the Eclipse, followed by the Sovereigns and Executor classes. Maximum length of 19 kilometers, 17.5 for the Eclipse. Eclipse is much bigger than the sword shaped Executor.

If we're going into Star Dreadnoughts, then the Vengeance is my pick.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Tartarga said:
I really like the designs of the human ships in Halo. Like this one for example. It kind of looks like a giant gun to me, and giant space ship guns are awesome.
A giant gun, eh?

*****, please! Nebulon B Frigate.

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009

Scrustle

Apr 30, 2011
Goofguy said:
I was always a fan of the Outrider. I think of it as a sleeker, more maneuverable Millenium Falcon.

Although I like the Millennium Falcon I too am rather fond of that variant.

I also like the good old A-Wing:

The ship from Project Sylheed (even if it's very over-designed and a crappy game):

The Enterprise from The Next Generation:

Can't think of any others right now. As is probably clear by my post I'm not really that versed in the world of fictional spacecraft.

EDIT: I just remembered one from a long time ago! This one is perhaps a bit more obscure but nonetheless awesome. I give you...

the Starship Titanic:

mcattack92

Feb 2, 2011
The Hyperion from Starcraft 2 is a awesome looking ship.

Moya from Farscape is also a good looking ship

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Goofguy said:
I was always a fan of the Outrider. I think of it as a sleeker, more maneuverable Millenium Falcon.

I was going to choose that too, it's just the best modified Corellian cruiser ever, and unlike the Falcon it doesn'tlook like it's going to fall apart any second.