Space Invader

KingofallCosmos

Nov 15, 2010
thepyrethatburns said:
KingofallCosmos said:
There is a difference. Just hope you'll never need it. ;)
My drinking days are long over, my friend. ^_^

Maybe. I still don't get it. When I did drink, if I was doing it at the bar, it was to get my social on. If I didn't feel like being social or just wanted to drink with a few people, I would drink at home. It just seems like a bizarre idea to go to a bar but still want everyone to leave you alone.
Speaking for myself of course, it's especially when social frictions bother you. You go out to drink and not think about the people involved, just have non-conversations with people who are doing the same thing as you. And to get out of the house anyway ;)

TheNaut131

Jul 6, 2011
OfficialJab said:
I think Critical Miss is on the border of leaving my feed. Trying a story was the first warning sign, but with relationships everything is gone. Also it's not about games. Who asked for this?
Hey, don't look at me!

...I am terrible.

I just a had horrible thought. What if the guy here isn't real? Think about it.

Aisaku

Jul 9, 2010
So... new quirky characters it is! Nice!

Damn been spending too much time on facebook... now I want to 'like' people's posts.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
I loved the face on Kratos xD. Too bad you're not going The Shining route. I would have loved to see Erin go crazy.[sub]-er.[/sub]

KeyMaster45

Gone Gonzo
Jun 16, 2008
Caramel Frappe said:
Hopefully the guy doesn't take advantage of Erin. I've had enough of people doing that (her friend sleeping with her roommate for one thing.. then being thrown out. Yeah I haven't forgotten you know!)
She broke into his house, fought her roommate (while pantsless), and then threw a 360 at the wall narrowly missing her friend. That's grounds for calling the cops for most people, throwing her out was the nicest thing he could have done at that point. Plus its hardly taking advantage of her if her friend hooks up with her roommate, its not like they were romantically involved at all.

AbstractStream

Feb 18, 2011
Imp Emissary said:
You said it AbstractStream! I don't care how many fancy letters or numbers you put in front of it, or behind it. SP, DS, DS3D, ABC123, or whatever the next jumble of meaningless junk is! If it's made by Nintendo, can be held in your hands while using it, and it plays games. It. Is. A Game Boy.
Yeah! You said it too, brother!

Imp Emissary said:
The all-new Chevy Sonic isn't new anymore, dammit!
xD I wasn't expecting that. The way you threw it in there is just downright hilarious. I got a good laugh :D

Solo-Wing

Wanna have a bad time?
Dec 15, 2010
TechTim said:
he could almost pass for link: green shirt, green hat, blond hair, total d-bag but it cant be him tho everyone knows he's a mute
Well ESCUUUUSSE ME PRINCESS!

D34dM4n

Sep 23, 2010
"It's called 'Attack of the Invasive Asshole Who Can't Take a Hint.' I think you'd really like it."

oh, snap!

bz316

Feb 10, 2010
Huh...this from the woman who once lamented that she couldn't find a boyfriend. Interesting :)

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
OfficialJab said:
I think Critical Miss is on the border of leaving my feed. Trying a story was the first warning sign, but with relationships everything is gone. Also it's not about games. Who asked for this?
BOYCOTT!

seriously though I like it

Darkmantle

Oct 30, 2011
Solo-Wing said:
TechTim said:
he could almost pass for link: green shirt, green hat, blond hair, total d-bag but it cant be him tho everyone knows he's a mute
Well ESCUUUUSSE ME PRINCESS!
YOU SHUT UP, LINKS NEVER TALKED
*fingers in ears*
LALALALALALALALALA

Robert Ewing said:
Sitting on Kratos' lap eh? Well, the Greek's were known to be a bit adventurous I suppose.
He should be careful, when Spartans* play gay chicken, they play for keeps.

Piecewise

Apr 18, 2008
Why are we supposed to like Erin again? She's kind of a constant sociopathic ***** at literally all times. I mean, go to a friends house and try to steal their console because they're not hanging around with you, huck it at their head and antagonize them till they throw you out, then viciously rebut someone who actually does want to spend time with you? Craaaaazy.

ProtoChimp

Feb 8, 2010
Everyone's saying she's blushing over that guy, and while I would like that better for the D'AWWWWWWWWWWWW factor, the first time I read it it just seemed like she was trying to get him to fuck off.

A Raging Emo

Apr 14, 2009
Piecewise said:
Why are we supposed to like Erin again? She's kind of a constant sociopathic ***** at literally all times. I mean, go to a friends house and try to steal their console because they're not hanging around with you, huck it at their head and antagonize them till they throw you out, then viciously rebut someone who actually does want to spend time with you? Craaaaazy.
I always found she was a character I could really relate to.

Is that bad?

Aisaku

Jul 9, 2010
A Raging Emo said:
Piecewise said:
I always found she was a character I could really relate to.

Is that bad?
I don't know if it's bad, but I can say you're not the only one.