Space Janitors: Episode 5

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Oh man I totally want to see the part when the Rebel actually start to attack their base thingy and oh the dud lazer was hilarious!

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
How come the actress playing Princess Leia is nameless both on the Facebook photo and in the episode credits?

Also, good performance by Tess.

Geoff Lapaire

May 14, 2012
Don Reba said:
How come the actress playing Princess Leia is nameless both on the Facebook photo and in the episode credits?
Ahh, crap. I forgot to credit her, it's Stacey McGunnigle.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Geoff Lapaire said:
Don Reba said:
Ahh, crap. I forgot to credit her, it's Stacey McGunnigle.
Thanks. I guess, it's easy to forget the hologram.

Ice_Orchid

Nov 9, 2009
unacomn said:
The ReBoot logo is everywhere. Does this actually take place in Mainframe?
It's such a frelling relief to see some one else mention it :)
Yes it will be awesome if its just another game on the Mainframe, or even better the "NET"...

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
Well done. Fine acting. Nice props. Good effects.

I realize this is comedy and sometimes outrageous decisions are a useful tool. But...

1. If you found plans to attack the ship's shield generator by the Rebels, you would likely share that with your superiors. If the shield generators go down, the entire ship is at risk. It doesn't matter where you live on the ship. Your future is in jeopardy. Just sayin'.

2. If you get the opportunity to remotely control the body of hot blonde, the mandatory first step is "clothes off and dance around". Each male is pulled aside as a child and taught this lesson by their father. I know I was. (Of course back then, the more likely causes were voodoo, hypnosis or witchcraft.) If this teaching has been abandonned in the future, it is a sadder place.

XDravond

Something something....
Mar 30, 2011
Clankenbeard said:
Well done. Fine acting. Nice props. Good effects.

I realize this is comedy and sometimes outrageous decisions are a useful tool. But...

1. If you found plans to attack the ship's shield generator by the Rebels, you would likely share that with your superiors. If the shield generators go down, the entire ship is at risk. It doesn't matter where you live on the ship. Your future is in jeopardy. Just sayin'.

2. If you get the opportunity to remotely control the body of hot blonde, the mandatory first step is "clothes off and dance around". Each male is pulled aside as a child and taught this lesson by their father. I know I was. (Of course back then, the more likely causes were voodoo, hypnosis or witchcraft.) If this teaching has been abandonned in the future, it is a sadder place.
First sentence I agree with.
1. Stop trying to apply logic. It has been proven logic never works XD
2. Ehm where would you ever get that idea from. Checks list of "what to do with a hot 'droid/blonde/etc" hmm yes clothes of dance around still first thing....

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
Wow, that episode was fantastic! Is this actually the first time that we see the ReBoot logo or has it been there before?

Man, I'm not going to touch the sexual/robo-human relations politics with a ten foot pole. That being said, "I also like dicks," was disgustingly perfect. The woman who plays Ellen has some serious acting chops.

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
Aw, the guy who was shot in the beginning grinned too much.
The rest was quite awesome, though, especially the awful, awful date. Very well acted. Too bad they fucked it up in the end; please don't just forget about this ending but actually reference it in the next episode or continue on from here, because this kind of awkwardness shouldn't be allowed to just... vanish. It needs to have some consequences. ^^

chaosbedlam

Apr 15, 2009
Still love it, still love the characters, always good for a laugh. All i can say is keep 'em coming.

Wolfenbarg

Terrible Person
Oct 18, 2010
That was actually really good, and I thought most of the episodes up to this point were just okay. Kind of a shame that comments (and I assume views) have basically tanked by this point. The Escapist really should give this billing over Moviebob, as this could easily die without enough exposure.

shiajun

Jun 12, 2008
Uuuh...I laughed out loud with this one. Love how everytime they're up for a good plan they have to blabbermouth themselves out of it.

I really hope The Escapist doesn't kill this show. Pretty pleeeeeeeeease?

Wolfram23

Mar 23, 2004
Well I have to say, I am genuinely enjoying this show! Look forward to more episodes.