Space Janitors: Episode 7

aeric90

Mar 31, 2010
Mind tricks on clones! I was giggling the whole way through. Denis looked so pleased with himself.

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
lol. that was a nice idea with the mind trick thing. the beginning was funny as well.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Wow, a lot of stuff happening in this episode, very interesting. Looking forward to what's next.

Avaholic03

May 11, 2009
Interesting...seems like a plot might be creeping into this whole thing.

I did always wonder what the clones thought after they got mind-tricked. Thanks for answering this long-standing question. :p

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
Plot twist! Not like Darby was going to have much luck with Imperial ladies anyway given that apparently everybody wants to get on the blasting end of the Dennis army's 'blasters'.

Here's hoping the chip isn't a hoax or a rebel trick for once. Darby being retarded is fun, but I'm really looking forward to him sucking as a rebel spy.

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
Wait why does mind trick doesn't work on Edith?
Is it because of gender differences?

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
The Star Trek cards the clones were using at the beginning was a pretty funny sight gag for people who actually played the game.

The fact that only the clones were able to be mind twisted was kind of funny. I guess he didn't need to use them on Darby.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
blackrave said:
I'm not exactly sure how it works in this parody universe, but I know in the basic Star Wars universe it takes an absolute minimum of will to be influenced by mind tricks. In the card game they denoted this using a force sensitivity value of 1. Most of the characters had a value of at least 2, with Jedi/Sith characters being at least a 3 or 4.

JoeyMousepadd

Nov 18, 2009
blackrave said:
Obi-wan told Luke early on that "The force can have a strong influence on the weak mind."

The mind trick worked on the dim-witted storm troopers, but it failed in RoTJ against Jabba.

I guess Edith is just smarter than Dennis.

JoeyMousepadd

Nov 18, 2009
Loved the opening mind trick sequence. I love the character Dennis4826, he cracks me up. The whole episode was another great one even it it was a sort of plot advancement episode rather than just all laughs.

The actress who plays Elle is just stunning. The whole cast is fantastic, you hit a home run casting these guys.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
An interesting turn of events. I couldn't stop laughing at the droids and the guarding gags.

Nurb

Cynical bastard
Dec 9, 2008
"I Might have to shoot this guy"

"You mean you might have to shoot AT him."

Haha, good stuff

shiajun

Jun 12, 2008
Oh wow! Great cliffhanger! I totally did not expect that type of content in these series. Keep up the awesome job guys! Love the casting, along with Deck Crew.