Space Janitors: Episode Two

Firia

Sep 17, 2007
I'm really pleased with how this is turning out. :) Please, keep it up!

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
I want more, and I want it fast!
Not as funny, but good expansion on the characters, assuming we continue with the same group for a whole series.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
I approve. You may now be relieved to know that I enjoyed this show.
Okay, that's enough channeling Jim.

This was really enjoyable. I found the characters interesting and the story was good, too. I'll admit that I wasn't laughing the whole time, but the overall quality was excellent and there were some funny moments. I loved when they were going over the mortality rates and it's mentioned that 3% of candidates die, and its then clarified that's for clones while non clones have a 90% mortality rate.

All in all, I will be the Rebel's Advocate if it means getting more of this.

Brainst0rm

Apr 8, 2010
Had a few laugh-out-loud moments, and the rest was building interesting characters with interesting relationships in an interesting setting. Very nice - I'm hooked. Ending was really sweet too :3

Braedan

Sep 14, 2010
Loved it. Keep it up, and I just hope they come out faster. Though there are always constraints on creators.

axlryder

victim of VR
Jul 29, 2011
I liked it, but the title card is so BORING! I almost missed the show because my eyes scanned right past it. You guys might want to consider making it more noticeable, might bring in more views.

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
Its alright, a few funny moments and hopefully now we wont be waiting months between releases.

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
wow, after a long wait we get 11min of it. nice :)
was fun to watch, interesting characters and has funny scenes. well done guys. lets hope we will be not waiting any longer for the third episode.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
I was a little worried that episode one was a fluke, but this one was even better. I love the idea of social groups.
The writing, acting and video are all great. The characters seem to work well together. Though that clone was annoying, that seems to be the point. I would like to have subtitles if possible, it's hard to hear the computer.
Anyway, great episode, looking forward to the next one!

Monsterfurby

Mar 7, 2008
This series needs much longer episodes. The characters are interesting, but we get too little time to actually get to know them, and the kind of comedy it uses would be more effective if it has characters to work with. One-liners don't do the production values and the writing justice.

Oh, and of course the world it builds - which is really, really great.

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
Well worth the wait, though to be honest I had sort of forgotten about the show.
Interesting production schedule to say the least...

I thought it was usual practice to complete the show, then air?
I'm genuinely curious here, not trying to be snarky...

I really am enjoying the show, love the take on the whole evil empire v idealistic rebels from the POV of the janitorial staff

Kross

World Breaker
Sep 27, 2004
Unfortunately, we lack FTL communications at this time - so after the initial episode, the round trip communications with the Canadia Cluster to request tight beam transmissions of the primary broadcast resulted in a bit of a delay. Now that the transmission has made contact with our satellite relay, episodes should appear at a much higher rate. :)