Space Janitors: Episode Two

Dec 1, 2009
I haven't watched this yet, but I would like to say that your 30 second long, unskipable ads before videos are driving me batshit and making me hate your series (I enjoyed the first ep enough to keep me watching). Please ask the escapist to stop forcing us to watch them. The banners are enough.

mandalorian2298

Nov 7, 2010
I am sorry if this is out of place, but I really don't know where else to post this.

First off, I would like to make plain that I never watched a single episode of SJs and I really have no idea if you guys are the best or the worst show on web. Please do not take this post as an insult directed to you, because it is not one.

I have, however, watched the cursed Space Janitors trailer about 20 times. Because The Escapist puts that trailer in front of every one of their videos. Without giving their users an option to skip it. As a result of this, the mere name Space Janitors as well as the guy who wants to be shot at, irritate me. A lot.

Since it is obvious that quite a lot of people enjoy this show, I humbly suggest that, from this point on, you allow the show's quality to be its advertisement instead of pushing it in the face of all the people who have no intention to watch it. Or at least put an option to skip that trailer. I really don't think that pestering people with the same 35 cursed seconds every time that they want to watch a video on this site is the right way to make this show popular (which, again, it obviously can be on its own merit).

4/25 Thank you very much and best of luck to you guys. :)