Space Marines Rumored for Next Call of Duty

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
Call of Spacemarines: Women are never shown in this game 2.

While i do like spacemarines, i think thats best left to the real Space Marines.
You know. The Warhammer 40k kind? I just dont see it working for the CoD franchise.

NLS

Norwegian Llama Stylist
Jan 7, 2010
I'm thinking perhaps a bit more futuristic, but not necessarily IN SPACE. Like how the next Ghost Recon game is set in the near future.

JaymesFogarty

Aug 19, 2009
Mcface said:
JaymesFogarty said:
Mcface said:
You are all forgetting the big thing.
Infinity Ward will be making it.

So it's going to suck regardless of time period.
Isn't Infinity Ward dead? As in, permanently taken out of commission? I thought now they were Respawn?
the skeleton crew still named IW is making it.
Oh, okay. Not that I really care of course. I'm looking forward to more interesting, original games in development.

JaymesFogarty

Aug 19, 2009
qbanknight said:
JaymesFogarty said:
qbanknight said:
Haha, you're pretty much knocking off every game I've played :D. I am very much love traveling to new locations in games. I suppose I'm a big fan of escapism, and there's really no better way of doing that videogames, film, and books. Stories that have "realism" to it don't excite me as something I'm unfamiliar with. Which is why I was so attracted to the Assassin Creed games, BioShock, Brutal Legend (despite its strategy flaws), and the Fallout games
Funny how I have played and loved these games as well. Are you contemplating getting Enslaved? I'm still unsure on it.
I'm thinking about just renting it since I heard I can knock the story out in a few play sessions. It still looks like a lot of fun and there characters at least seem pretty interesting, so I'll give it a shot
I know what you mean; I also heard that it is a little short for a full-price purchase. But I also read that article earlier about Namco, and how badly they are doing sales-wise. I don't want to buy it, but renting it would definitely make me feel guilty.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Tdc2182 said:
Woodsey said:
That's like, so totally original.
I sense the Sarcasm, but in reality it would be a pretty big an unexpected leap for the series.

A smart move?

Hell no.
Unexpected? Haven't people been calling this since the release of MW?