Specific Part of a Game You Play Over and Over Again.

Brownie80

Jan 27, 2014
You know a certain level, area, or section of a video game that makes you play a game again just to get to that level? That's what I'm talking about here. Uncharted 3's first 4 chapters is one of the biggest reasons why I play it ALL THE TIME. Do you guys have a similar draw to a game?

Liquidprid3

Jan 24, 2014
I've played City Escape over a hundred times. Never gets old. I mean, it was mostly for rings for Chao Garden, but it was grinding done right.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Liquidprid3 said:
I've played City Escape over a hundred times.
This.
Sonic Adventure 2 actually has a count for how many times you've done a level, I think mine was over 300-ish. And Generations was just as good.

Boss fights from Revengeance count too, mostly. Jetstream Sam, Monsoon and MG Ray are personal favourites.

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
I used to play a certain level in Call of Duty 2 over and over. It was the one where you play as the Americans and you have to defend a hilltop. It's only five minutes long, but those were some intense five minutes, and slowly being pushed back until you were practically overrun was always a blast.

Tanis

The Last Albino
Aug 30, 2010
Klonoa 2 (for the PS2) has a fantastic 'jungle' level where you're sliding down a river.

Kind of short, but really fun.

Saviordd1

Jan 2, 2011
Death Star level of Force Unleashed.

Gotta love taking storm troopers and throwing them into giant death beams.

thetoddo

May 18, 2010
The underwater dam level of the NES TMNT.

It used to be the part I hated the most, now I pick it up every now and again just to try and beat it while taking the least amount of damage possible.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Mirror's Edge has three wonderful levels: "Heat", "Pirandello Krueger" and "Kate".

I've played them a couple hundred times each.

Shadow flame master

Jul 1, 2011
In COD: Ghosts, in one of the last few missions you're basically playing bumper cars with tanks. It is possibly the funnest parts of the game and one of the most intense for me.

sextus the crazy

Oct 15, 2011
I don't know how many times I've replayed the Vorkuta mission from CoD BlOps, but it's been more than 5 at least. And MW1 & 2 both have some really good levels in them.

hermes

Mar 2, 2009
The train stage in Uncharted 2.
The "Eye of the Tiger" stage in Rayman Legends.
The first world in Super Mario World.

Liquidprid3

Jan 24, 2014
I forgot to mention the last level of COD 4. (not the bonus mission) Its always a boat load fun. Or, in this mission's case, a truck load.

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
The Part Where He Kills You in Portal 2
Actually I think I play that section as much for the awesome music as anything else.

The glitch scene in Metal Gear Solid 2

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
The second boss fight against Virgil in Devil May Cry 3.

Best boss fight in the game and the level itself is short enough that it's not a chore getting to him. It's almost as if they anticipated people wanting to do it over and over again.

LTAshler

May 26, 2011
Tartarus Boss Fight in Halo 2. Only on Legendary, and using only the Energy sword to kill him. Any other weapons to kill his allies. Required very precise timing.

Angelous Wang

Lord of I Don't Care
Oct 18, 2011
In Hitman games, apart for the last one. I always find one or two levels that I just like to play over and over coming up better and better ways to complete it.

Like A House of Cards in Blood Money.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
I don't usually replay a specific part of a game, but when I do...

Resident Evil 4:

-The siege in the cabin.
-The fight against Bitores Mendez.
-The mine cart sequence in the castle.
-The truck sequence in the island.

Resident Evil 5:

- Some of the early village levels.
- The swamp hovercraft level.