Speculations: How will fox news react to Mass Effect 3?

Wereraccoon

Jun 3, 2010
Ok let me explain what I mean. I'm talking of course of the homosexual options that will be available in Mass Effect 3. Any speculations on how fox will demonize that? ;p

My guess will be: THEY PREACH TO THE DEVIL WHILE THEY MAKE OUR CHILDREN GAY BEASTIALITISTS!

Or something of the sort. I'm really curious to see if they will cover it.. (though my money is on they will. Or at least they will mention it in their next game poo slinging)

Slash Dementia

Apr 6, 2009
I have a feeling that Mass Effect 3 is going to go under their radar. I mean, they have Skyrim to pick on about being able to be gay and committing bestiality. I don't know. Whatever they say, I won't watch it anyway.

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
Considering that they completely ignored ME2, why would they bother with ME3? In DA2, everyone was bisexual (except for Sebastian, the chastised Chantry boy) so why not rip on that instead?

I'm pretty sure they may go on about having sex with aliens at some point, though.

shootthebandit

May 20, 2009
Slash Dementia said:
I have a feeling that Mass Effect 3 is going to go under their radar. I mean, they have Skyrim to pick on about being able to be gay and committing bestiality. I don't know. Whatever they say, I won't watch it anyway.
is it just me that finds it funny that the game is called "skyrim" and has flying animals and allows the player to commit beastiality

Takolin

Aug 21, 2011
shootthebandit said:
Slash Dementia said:
is it just me that finds it funny that the game is called "skyrim" and has flying animals and allows the player to commit beastiality
How does skyrim allow bestiality?

Valkyrie101

May 17, 2010
Takolin said:
shootthebandit said:
Slash Dementia said:
How does skyrim allow bestiality?
Khajit, Argonians.

OT: They probably won't, and then the people who keep themselves entertained by anticipating Fox News' reaction to absolutely everything will, once again, look like idiots.

cdstephens

Apr 5, 2010
shootthebandit said:
Slash Dementia said:
Oh God that's freaking hilarious XD

Fawcks

May 10, 2010
shootthebandit said:
Slash Dementia said:
That's not bestiality (beastiality isn't a word), because Kahjit and Argonians are not beasts.

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
Fawcks said:
shootthebandit said:
Slash Dementia said:
That's not bestiality (beastiality isn't a word), because Kahjit and Argonians are not beasts.
Allow me to qoute wikipedia on Zoophilia
Zoophilia, from the Greek æῷïí (zṓion, "animal") and öéëßá (philia, "friendship" or "love"), also known as zoosexuality, is the practice of sex between humans and non-human animals (bestiality), or a preference or fixation on such practice
So yeah. I think it would qualify because Kahjit and Argonians are non-human animals.

OT: I don't think they'll bother. I mean, did they say anything about Dragon Age and Dragon Age 2?

chiefohara

Sep 4, 2009
Fawcks said:
shootthebandit said:
Slash Dementia said:
I know what you are saying, but chances are they won't allow relationships with characters like that anyway in case its interpreted as beastiality. The Planet of the Apes movie with Mark Walberg had the same dilemma with one of the female apes. They wanted a hint of a romantic subplot but the potential beastiality aspect of it, knocked the idea on the head.

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
I think the fact that you are speculating their reaction already means they've won. And by won I mean, all they care about is ratings and renown.

CM156 said:
Fawcks said:
shootthebandit said:
Slash Dementia said:
Zoophilia, from the Greek æῷïí (zṓion, "animal") and öéëßá (philia, "friendship" or "love"), also known as zoosexuality, is the practice of sex between humans and non-human animals (bestiality), or a preference or fixation on such practice
So yeah. I think it would qualify because Kahjit and Argonians are non-human animals.

OT: I don't think they'll bother. I mean, did they say anything about Dragon Age and Dragon Age 2?
I'm not saying it won't be viewed that way, but is not the same thing. It is entirely different world. Argonians and Kahjit are sentient, humanoid, animal-like people, not animals. The three elf races are also "non-human." Is that also bestiality?

CM156_v1legacy

Mar 23, 2011
burningdragoon said:
I think the fact that you are speculating their reaction already means they've won. And by won I mean, all they care about is ratings and renown.

CM156 said:
Fawcks said:
shootthebandit said:
Slash Dementia said:

I'm not saying it won't be viewed that way, but is not the same thing. It is entirely different world. Argonians and Kahjit are sentient, humanoid, animal-like people, not animals. The three elf races are also "non-human." Is that also bestiality?
One could argue that an exception could be made in those cases.

And I agree, it may not be in that world due to other issues. But it's still... weird.

RagnarokHybrid

Aug 6, 2011
I don't think they'll have time to attack ME3 while they're busy killing kittens for promoting Fascism and the liberal agenda.

Fawcks

May 10, 2010
CM156 said:

Consent between two adults makes everything (nearly everything?) OK.

Also, I can quote things too:

bes·ti·al·i·ty

noun /ˌbēsCHēˈalitē/  /ˌbes-/ 

1. Savagely cruel or depraved behavior

2. Sexual intercourse between a person and an animal
I would call an Argonian / Kahjit a person, as opposed to an animal. Therefore, go me, it's legit.

CM156_v1legacy

Mar 23, 2011
Fawcks said:
Legally? I wouldn't argue otherwise

Ethicaly? No. Sorry.

Fawcks said:

bes·ti·al·i·ty

I would call an Argonian / Kahjit a person, as opposed to an animal. Therefore, go me, it's legit.
And I would say that their defining charactistic would be the fact that they look like an animal. Ergo, no. It's not "legit"

kidcrash

Aug 15, 2010
They'll probably say nothing about it and focus on political topics that matter like the presidential election

Sean Steele

Mar 30, 2010
CM156 said:
Fawcks said:
Legally? I wouldn't argue otherwise

Ethicaly? No. Sorry.

Fawcks said:

bes·ti·al·i·ty

And I would say that their defining charactistic would be the fact that they look like an animal. Ergo, no. It's not "legit"
I think the issue involved is not look but sentience. Thus these are beings with intelligence on par with humans so yeah legit.

If you think the ethical issue with bestiality is the animals don't look human and not that your sexually abusing an animal too dumb to understand your actions or intentions then welcome to the wrong zone.