Spider-Man Actress Webslings Away From Broadway Musical

Vortigar

Nov 8, 2007
I agree with the lot that said its a good idea to film this sucker.

Just sell the show and the background docu drama as a double dvd.

It'll be like the making of Star Wars ep 1, but then without destroying the hopes and dreams of millions of fans.

Have you seen that bit where they're all in the cinema after having just watched the final cut of the Phantom Menace? You can see it in their faces, they know they've created a monstrosity and are past the point of no return, it'll have to be released. Its utterly hilarious and profoundly tragic at the same time.

Also, I suffered a contusion when I was hit by a car. I was in the hospital for a week and had headaches for almost half a year. Depending on the seriousness of the head injury I'm surprised she isn't out of the project already.

ImprovizoR

Dec 6, 2009
no oneder said:
ImprovizoR said:
Wait, what? A Spider-Man Broadway show? Am I the only one who thinks there is something wrong with that concept?
Have you been living in Mars?? Geez, even my grandma knows about this. And yes, it was doomed from the very beginning.
I don't live in America and I don't spend all day in front of a computer on Escapist. So no, I haven't heard about it. Sounds like I didn't miss much anyway. Spider-Man Broadway show. What a dumb idea.

no oneder

Jul 11, 2010
ImprovizoR said:
no oneder said:
ImprovizoR said:
Wait, what? A Spider-Man Broadway show? Am I the only one who thinks there is something wrong with that concept?
Have you been living in Mars?? Geez, even my grandma knows about this. And yes, it was doomed from the very beginning.
I don't live in America and I don't spend all day in front of a computer on Escapist. So no, I haven't heard about it. Sounds like I didn't miss much anyway. Spider-Man Broadway show. What a dumb idea.
I don't live in America either, and I too don't spend all day in front of a computer, as I am a woman. I just assumed you weren't a Spiderman fan.

ImprovizoR

Dec 6, 2009
no oneder said:
ImprovizoR said:
no oneder said:
ImprovizoR said:
I don't live in America either, and I too don't spend all day in front of a computer, as I am a woman. I just assumed you weren't a Spiderman fan.
I love Spider-Man. He's been my favorite superhero since I was 5 years old. But can't be aware of everything that's going on in the world. I believe you when you say that your grandmother knows. I just told my folks about this and guess what - they already knew about it :/

DiMono

Mar 18, 2010
Seriously, this musical needs to die. It's a money sink that's eventually going to get someone killed.

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
ImprovizoR said:
no oneder said:
ImprovizoR said:
no oneder said:
ImprovizoR said:
I love Spider-Man. He's been my favorite superhero since I was 5 years old. But can't be aware of everything that's going on in the world. I believe you when you say that your grandmother knows. I just told my folks about this and guess what - they already knew about it :/
She asked because there have been about 8 newsthreads abotu it now and there is coverage everywhere. THere have been injuries, fucks ups, budget issues. It's just been talked to death everywhere I go... I can imagine it has in alot of places. It was meant to be EPIC and has become a very EPIC fail