Square-Enix Presses Reset with Final Fantasy XIV

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
Rare misstep? Oh please. Everything from FFVII onwards has been ok at best and awful at worst, apart from FFIX, FFXII and Dissidia 012. Instead of trying to fix their latest turkey, they should be focusing on making a good single-player story. That's what FF was best at before FFVIII rolled around and nearly ruined the series. Besides, it doesn't matter if they make it the best game ever, no-one but the die-hard FF fans are gonna play it because it was so broken the first time around.

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
zaheela said:
..... You do realize that was kinda my point. I was stating that while they may appear the same, it's an different setting/game.... I think your attempt to provoke a mob ended up with you forcing a zone dash before it uses it's gobbie bomb special attack.
Ah, crap! Sorry, I didn't mean to direct the quote at you! It was directed at Siege_TF. D:

bliebblob

Plushy wrangler, die-curious
Sep 9, 2009
Hnnnnnng... I've really been craving that ol' final fantasy feel for a while now. And in mmo form to boot? Yes please!

But even than that subscription is kinda hard to justify to myself, especially with guild wars 2 right there on my taskbar.