Star Fox Takes On David Bowie

Mark D. Stroyer

Apr 12, 2011
That...was indescribably awesome. And I already love the original, this is just...hilarious. Watching again!

Syphous

Apr 6, 2009
When I started the video I was thinking "Oh okay, this is going to be retarded and unfunny." but instead it turned out to be retarded and funny!

Swifteye

Apr 15, 2010
GreatTeacherCAW said:
Why is the voice so fucking annoying? Sounds like a guy with a cold. Makes me think that I can put an autistic kid with brain damage in a room with a microphone and have him sing about any video game, and somehow the gamer market will suck it down.
Slow your roll there buddy! What voice which one? Are you talking about brentals normal voice or the impressions of the characters or perhaps the one thats an impression of the voice from the orignal song it's parodying?

Your language is unnecessarily offensive.

Scarlet Mongoose

Mar 26, 2011
this was absolutely amazing!

BTW: the pompadour duck at 2:55...
Was that supposed to be an animal version of Bowie? Or a character reference I didn't get?

Swifteye

Apr 15, 2010
GreatTeacherCAW said:
Swifteye said:
GreatTeacherCAW said:
Why is the voice so fucking annoying? Sounds like a guy with a cold. Makes me think that I can put an autistic kid with brain damage in a room with a microphone and have him sing about any video game, and somehow the gamer market will suck it down.
Slow your roll there buddy! What voice which one? Are you talking about brentals normal voice or the impressions of the characters or perhaps the one thats an impression of the voice from the orignal song it's parodying?

Your language is unnecessarily offensive.
My language isn't the issue here. I am simply pointing out how easy it is to infiltrate the mind of the common gamer. With that said, I meant the voice at the beginning before the impressions of the characters.
Your supposed to be polite on the escapist. That's like a real enforced rule dude. On other websites it's okay to cuss or use insulting language but here it's a quick meeting with the hammer. Just trying to help a bro out.