Star Wars Goes Fantasy RPG With Custom Figure Set

Arrakiv

Dec 17, 2005
So, by Fantasy, you mean traditional Medieval Fantasy.

Because Star Wars, while well enough fitting the more classic definitions of the Space Opera genre, also fits nicely into the genre of 'Science Fantasy.'

But yeah, the figures are alright, but they're not really heavily re-imagined at all. They either look really generic (Luke, the droids, the Stormtrooper...) or they just look like a the exact same character with a medieval weapon instead of a blaster (Han, Chewie, Fett, Leia...)

jawakiller

Jan 14, 2011
Rect Pola said:
I like the "red blade" cheat. I don't think the R2 and 3PO really sell it. I would have perfered they were golems or something.
R2 would definitely be a goblin.

OT: Like my fellow brothers and sisters said, Fett is fucking awesome.

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
isn't this rather medieval, i mean in a high fantasy setting wouldn't the jedi be wizards?

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
I like the Storm Trooper helmet. It looks distinctively medieval but still retains the familiar design. Rest are...meh-ish tbh.

Exocet

Pandamonium is at hand
Dec 3, 2008
Boba Fett,always the most badass of the bunch.
Although Chewie with a huge crossbow was pretty sweet too.

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
first three weren't too impressive but the later ones with the trooper and darth vader were awesome.

Carlston

Apr 8, 2008
Lame.

We had the steampunk show up like 6 times in a year,
then wild west...

Now this...god give it a rest. It's not even clever or creative anymore (just like Lucas)

Cmwissy

Aug 26, 2009
Honestly, I'm a little disappointed Han didn't have a rapier. I always thought Inigo Montoya was the medieval Han Solo.

Squilookle

Nov 6, 2008
Good on the guy for sticking to a theme, but...

seriously. Enough of these already. Create your own universe.