StarCraft II Collector's Edition: The Unboxing

AmayaOnnaOtaku

The Babe with the Power
Mar 11, 2010
Biodisaster said:
Brainst0rm said:
Oh come on, they're...cute.

Anyway, who has time to be attractive when there's STARCRAFT II to play? Girlfriends everywhere are about to get totally ignored xD
You're not a good girlfriend unless you're a gamer anyway.

even better gf if you pre order this for yourself!

Twilight.falls

Jun 7, 2010
I have the Classic WoW, Burning Crusade, and Wrath of the Lich King Collector's Editions.

Previous Blizzard games were before my time, I intend to have the CE for Starcraft 2. In fact, I do.

Well worth the $100

Mathak

The Tax Man Cometh
Mar 27, 2009
Carnagath said:
Mathak said:
Carnagath said:
The installation has been enabled in the EU a few minutes ago. Judging from the plot recap of the installation screen, it seems that Brood War is considered non-canon. That is....fucking weird. Bullshit detector status: yellow. Let's see how they make up for this.
Well, BW basically ended in a reset anyway...UED gone, Dominion back in place, new Overmind dead...a couple of old characters died, but we haven't seen any Fenix yet, so they might just sorta ignore BW to keep the recap simple.
SC2 apparently begins 4 years after the destruction of Aiur by the Zerg, and Mengsk is still in power.
Just got my copy of the game..the manual confirms BW is indeed canon.

Comic Sans

DOWN YOU GO!
Oct 15, 2008
Country
United States
Just got mine an hour and a half ago. I was the first person in the store to get the game. I ran out cheering holding it above my head like a trophy. It was glorious.

The dogtags are fricking sweet.

Killerbunny001

Oct 23, 2008
Collectors was to rich for me, but I have the "normal" version in my hand now and I`m going :

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!"

Remzer

Provider of Nutrients
Jul 29, 2009
It looks as though the only thing that prevented mister Funk from covering himself in various bodily fluids was the absence of a Gundam figurine in the box... ;)

OT: Not getting a boxed version. I shall, however, install my pre-downloaded digital copy as soon as I get back home from work (damn you, social responsibilities and 11 months-old daughter to feed, DAMN YOUUU!).

Might EVENTUALLY get the Coll.Ed. much, much later... I will DEFINITELY get my hands on the Coll.Ed. for Diablo 3, though (in 2028, when it comes out).

gyro2death

The Chosen
Mar 5, 2009
Its a little know twilight archon (a hybrid dark archon with a regular archon) and just a regular dark archon. Sad he didn't know this...

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
gyro2death said:
Its a little know twilight archon (a hybrid dark archon with a regular archon) and just a regular dark archon. Sad he didn't know this...
Oh come on. YOU try naming all the units when you're flipping through a book you've seen for the first time upside-down and narrating it all on the fly :p

Biodisaster

Scourgeling
Jul 1, 2010
AmayaOnnaOtaku said:
Biodisaster said:
Brainst0rm said:
Oh come on, they're...cute.

Anyway, who has time to be attractive when there's STARCRAFT II to play? Girlfriends everywhere are about to get totally ignored xD
You're not a good girlfriend unless you're a gamer anyway.

even better gf if you pre order this for yourself!
Hell, I know I did.

Ph33nix

Jul 13, 2009
just bought it and damn you weren't kidding this thing is heavy and worth every dollar.

p.s. I got the last one in all of new England that wasn't pre-ordered at least as far as i could tell.