StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Teaser Trailer Leaked

Undead Dragon King

Evil Spacefaring Mantis
Apr 25, 2008
savandicus said:
HankMan said:
Uh Oh she's a ghost again! I think Raynor opening that door was a grave mistake!
Freechoice said:
Top rated youtube comments have a point. Why isn't there more zerg rushing?
varulfic said:
Funny how the trailer for the Zerg campaign has no Zerg in it.
Does that fact, bug you?
I dont know about you but waiting for this game is terran me apart.
The anticipation's keeping me tossing and turning at night.

icame

Aug 4, 2010
I'm just going to wait until all three are released and buy them in one pack, as I have far too many games to play right now.

Ot: Uneventful trailer. On a side note: Wasn't that girl supposed to star in Ghost?

Exort

Oct 11, 2010
Allan Foe said:
Why do we have to have everything "leak" these days? That PR trick is getting really old really fast.
This is probably not.
Blizzard is usually very serious about leaks. Eg. China head got fired right after the leak, pennyarcade comic about how tight info about Blizzard games is.
And this one is done by Gametrailer which is not unknown source, also Gametrailer is already actively taking down the Youtube videos, unlike other leaks.

icame said:
I'm just going to wait until all three are released and buy them in one pack, as I have far too many games to play right now.

Ot: Uneventful trailer. On a side note: Wasn't that girl supposed to star in Ghost?
Yes, her name is November Annabella Terra, codename "Nova". She was the main character of Starcraft: ghost. In one mission of Starcraft: WoL, she is a playable character if you choose to side with her.

Trolldor

Jan 20, 2011
You description of the video is a little misleading to say the least.

Also, folks, it's a teaser. It's a shit teaser by Blizzard's standards, but a teaser nontheless. It's not supposed to give much away at all, and this one doesn't.
Despite the misleading description, seems like Raynor's trying to find Kerrigan and he very clearly shoots one of the soldiers that's working with Nova.

varulfic

Jul 12, 2008
HankMan said:
Uh Oh she's a ghost again! I think Raynor opening that door was a grave mistake!
Freechoice said:
varulfic said:
Does that fact, bug you?
I do find it a bit... creepy.

Carnagath

Apr 18, 2009
Meh, it doesn't even show anything. Raynor yelling "Sarah". It doesn't get more vague than that. I hope they release a full length trailer in Blizzcon where you can actually see stuff.

undyingdh777

Red Lantern
Jun 25, 2008
Undead Dragon King said:
savandicus said:
HankMan said:
Freechoice said:
varulfic said:
Does that fact, bug you?
The anticipation's keeping me tossing and turning at night.
oh god. the puns. the puns!

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Hammeroj said:
Oh, yay! Look, a teaser that shows absolutely nothing besides the now obligatory Nova being in there. Big whoop. Blizzard, leak better footage if you're leaking anything.

Not G. Ivingname said:
Do you honestly think this will be in any way affected by your choice in SC2?
Yes, because we aren't excessively cynical. You shouldn't be either, because it garners you mockery later on if you overdo it and you're wrong.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
savandicus said:
HankMan said:
Freechoice said:
varulfic said:
Does that fact, bug you?
<youtube=Plz-bhcHryc>

Dang it, he said it right. Oh well, replace "Lisa" with "Blizzard", and it's still about correct.

DarkhoIlow

Dec 31, 2009
At the end,doesn't he find her wearing a Ghost costume again? That's what it looked like.

Anyway,the trailer just skyrocketed to top on my "Can't wait/definite purchase" list.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Hammeroj said:
lacktheknack said:
Yes, because we aren't excessively cynical. You shouldn't be either, because it garners you mockery later on if you overdo it and you're wrong.
With Blizzard, I'll take my chances. Don't expect too much.
Why not? They've never put out anything short of excellent before.

AceAngel

May 12, 2010
That suit...on Kerrigan...I feel the verge of a great wave, ruling under the 34 brigade coming...

DarkhoIlow

Dec 31, 2009
It seems we shouldn't get out panties in a twist with Kerrigan in her Ghost costume again,because I've checked other forums regarding this and the OP there has linked from Blizzard interviews that she will be -reinfested- again.

With that said,why the fuck did we waste all that time during Wings of Liberty to pursue her and try to "redeem" her with Raynor(as in remove the Zerg from her).Seems like a total waste of time story/campaign wise.

This news made me a bit sad.I was looking forward to see Raynor and Kerrigan "reunited" and fighting alongside each other.

Thedutchjelle

Mar 31, 2009
lacktheknack said:
Hammeroj said:
lacktheknack said:
With Blizzard, I'll take my chances. Don't expect too much.
Why not? They've never put out anything short of excellent before.
The storyline of Wing of Liberty comes to mind.

The trailer looks awesome, but then I never doubted the skills of the Blizz cinematic department. It would be nice if we also get to see cinematics that were only briefly glimpsed in SC2:WoTL - The banshee fly-by, a ton of marines standing in a nuked city.

I agree with the comments on the YT thing, more zerg wouldn't have been out of place.

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
If I know about this leak, then Blizzard surely knows about it by now.
It hasn't been taken down yet, so they're going to let it stew on the internet for a bit before "Officially taking it down."

Oldest PR trick in the book: The implementation of "exclusivity" to drive up the buzz about a topic or product.

Also, since it's a trailer, Blizzard doesn't lose anything by this being leaked since the trailer is the FIRST BLOODY THING YOU SHOW TO THE PUBLIC ANYWAY.