Stardock's DRM Solution Is Gooey

Azeban

Sep 27, 2008
timmytom1 said:
Azeban said:
Isn't Stardock infamously known for its DRM fucking up your computer? As in, when people were complaining about Securom, people said at least it isn't as bad as Stardock?

No thanks, I'd rather not have Goo mucking up the internal workings of my computer. I'll stick with Steam.
I do beleive you`re thinking of starforce which to this very day i can`t get off my computer
Indeed. I recognized that 9 hours before you posted (the post above yours). No need for anyone else to correct me. =P

timmytom1

Feb 26, 2009
Azeban said:
timmytom1 said:
Azeban said:
Isn't Stardock infamously known for its DRM fucking up your computer? As in, when people were complaining about Securom, people said at least it isn't as bad as Stardock?

No thanks, I'd rather not have Goo mucking up the internal workings of my computer. I'll stick with Steam.
I do beleive you`re thinking of starforce which to this very day i can`t get off my computer
Indeed. I recognized that 9 hours before you posted (the post above yours). No need for anyone else to correct me. =P
Sorry, the post and the reply are a page apart, and when you`ve just got out of bed that`s far enough