Steam Christmas gifts. What did you get?

ott615

Aug 26, 2010
Everyone check your steam inbox. If you have bought anything from the store with your account then you should have 2 games free from steam. You also can get lumps of coal. If you complete some special achivements then you can get even more games.
Well anyways I got : Portal (1st one)
The Void
Edit: You can get one more free gift without playing a game. Just join the valve chirstmas sale group and you'll get one free gift. (ps. i got a piece of coal)
Also by "If you have bought anything from the store with your account" I meant that your steam account has to have full access to steam, which you'll get by buying a game from steam. Sorry for confusion.

endtherapture

Nov 14, 2011
Valve Coupon, 25% off, despite the fact I have every Valve game already. Thanks Valve.

Oh and a piece of Coal, fingers crossed for winning every game on Steam.

piplink

Mar 11, 2011
Valve Coupon, 25% off, despite the fact I have every Valve game already. Thanks Valve.

Oh and a piece of Coal, fingers crossed for winning every game on Steam.
same here, and for some reason i cant quote anyone, so i have to use the manual quote thing.

i really hope i get the wish list thing. that would make my day.

thatonedude11

Mar 6, 2011
I got Thief: The Dark Project. I'm pretty happy with that. I also have a few coupons that I'll trade once I can and some coal.

Wolfram23

Mar 23, 2004
Interesting. I'll have to check this out. I thought you were asking about the Steam sale, which I was going to reply with "nothing".

But hey, now I have something to look forward to when I get home... besides my girlfriend, my dog, and Skyrim lol.

Aeshi

Dec 22, 2009
CounterStrike Source and a 50% off voucher off some indie game I don't remember the name off.

Not exactly a world-breaker (and none of the gift achievements have been for games I own so no chance of getting more.) :/

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
-33% off Valve and -75% off a game called Risen, which looks like an Elder Scrolls knockoff.

If someone wants, just friend me on Steam and you can have the Risen coupon.

EDIT: Gave the coupon away in time for Christmas. Ever since the 21st, all I've gotten is one more coal and tons of coupons.

Final Edit: Five coal and a few coupons. Not even enough coal to craft, nowhere near enough to hope for a prize.

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
Nothing from Valve, but I did get Bastion , the Penny Arcade games, and Chantelise Tale of Two Sisters from my brother and his fiance.

Bobic

Nov 10, 2009
A copy of portal 2, which I gifted to a friend, and 50% off section 8: prejudice, which I don't really care about. And 5 pieces of coal, I am so winning every game on steam.

Edit: Just an update, I now have 10 pieces of coal (yippee) and 50% off Total war: Shogun 2. And I am very willing to trade. PM me with an offer for total war (or section 8) if you're interested.

NicoDK

Sep 21, 2009
I've gotten Risen, Bad rats, 25% off valve, 50% off portal 2(lol srsly?) and a piece of coal.

I've gotten more but i can't remember what and it won't let me acces my steam inventory atm

Ilikemilkshake

Jun 7, 2010
I got a 25% off any Valve game coupon, when i already own every Valve game -.-

EDIT: oh and 2 lumps of coal

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
I got Portal 2 today (I bought it for a friend the first day of the sale, that's a nice waste of money >.<).
I also got VVVVVV, which I already have, one coal and a 33% coupon for Valve titles.

I'm willing to trade any of them for something reasonable (no hats), PM me if you're interested.
EDIT: Now 50% off super meat boy, willing to trade that as well.

DementedSheep

Jan 8, 2010
33% of a valve game and 2 pieces of coal. Not terribly exciting but then I didn?t have to do anything for it.

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
Got a piece of coal and a 25% Valve voucher, which was pretty crap. But I got just cause 2 from one of my friend, which was pretty awesome.