Steam Christmas gifts. What did you get?

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
Wow. Got Half-Life Complete and Portal 2 for my girlfriend on Monday. Next day, bam, 50% Valve coupon. Yeah, thanks, guys. I really appreciate that.

Today? 50% off Flight Control HD and 50% off Dino D-Day.

Ingwer-Orang

Aug 26, 2009
An 25% valve coupon and 50% Borderlands GOTY coupon.I'm willing to trade any of them for something else( Or/And look at my Steam Wishlist). PM me if you're interested.

Skops

Mar 9, 2010
2 lumps of coal, and 25% off a Valve game. Some bullshit, I feel ripped.

Zenn3k

Feb 2, 2009
Nothing.

Because I only got 1 "nice" crate this week and after Thursday you can't get them anymore, and I've apparently already gotten enough random drops this week that i can't get anymore until after the "nice and naughty" crates stop appearing.

Because of being so totally hosed, I'm not giving valve any of my money for Christmas.

Its bad enough I PAYED for every Halloween costume just for them to make them unusable for 95% of the year...THANKS AGAIN VALVE!

Assholes.

maddog015

Sep 12, 2008
25% valve coupon and 1 coal. Then some 50% off coupon for Serious Sam or something. Nothing to see.

Can't use the coupons until the new year, right?

AWOL

Jun 22, 2010
I have a 50% Valve coupon that I don't really want. Anyone have games they'd wanna trade for it?

jbchillin

Sep 16, 2010
i have some coal and a 33% off any valve came coupon... i own every valve game its worthless to me. im up to trade it with anyone though

EDIT: I don't understand why people are upset, they do realize they're getting this stuff for free right? valve doesn't have to do shit, so complaining is useless

Rtoip

Jan 15, 2011
33% valve coupon, 50% rockstar coupon and 2 lumps of coal so far.
I don't have much games on steam so I think I won't get much more (there seems to be one achievement a day available to everyone).

latiasracer

Jul 7, 2011
50% Valve coupon...

I didn't get anything else... was i supposed to?

I Bought 4 copys of Terraria and Fallout 3 btw.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
33% valve game coupon, 50% valve game coupon, 66% Two Worlds 2 coupon and 8 lumps of coal.

Valve coupons only count for games released before 2nd of January anyways, and there are no other valve games from earlier I want. xD

omicron1

Mar 26, 2008
TheYellowCellPhone said:
-33% off Valve and -75% off a game called Risen, which looks like an Elder Scrolls knockoff.

If someone wants, just friend me on Steam and you can have the Risen coupon.
Risen is a great game. It's basically a cross between open-world gaming and the linear RPGs of yesteryear, set on an intricately detailed island.

At $8/$10, if you don't buy it you may be certifiably insane.

Marmooset

Mar 29, 2010
Serious Sam 3. Not a coupon. The game. Not sure I'd ever buy it, but I gotta say that's not bad.
Maybe they're feeling guilty about the whole hack thing.

(Oh, and coal and a 50% coupon. The Dungeons of Dreadmore achievement is cheap and takes about 30 minutes. Of course, it goes off sale in about 90.)

F-I-D-O

I miss my avatar
Feb 18, 2010
Ignore this, the issue got fixed. I was seeing the wrong date of posting and to many pages.

ThisJustin

Mar 17, 2011
A 50% off valve coupon, and I have every valve game.
VVVVVVVVV- don't know yet if I'll play it or trade it.
Two pieces of coal.

On a second account I got Day of Defeat:source and two coal just for the two easy steam tasks.

OP: did you say you got gifts just for buying some games, because I bought Tropico 4 and The Witcher in the sale, and have only gotten gifts by doing the tasks?

ott615

Aug 26, 2010
ThisJustin said:
A 50% off valve coupon, and I have every valve game.
VVVVVVVVV- don't know yet if I'll play it or trade it.
Two pieces of coal.

On a second account I got Day of Defeat:source and two coal just for the two easy steam tasks.

OP: did you say you got gifts just for buying some games, because I bought Tropico 4 and The Witcher in the sale, and have only gotten gifts by doing the tasks?
I meant that your account has to have full access to steam, which you can only get from buying a game on steam.