Steam Christmas gifts. What did you get?

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
idodo35 said:
new stuff!

also i have battlefield bad company 2
Uh, do you still have that? I´d be quite interested in it. Tho not sure I have stuff that would interest ya...

Solid Reece

Nov 19, 2010
anyone want copies of the ship, i have coopoons for that if you want to trade
ill take almost anything

Frostbyte

Jan 1, 2012
4 coal, 1 50% off valve, and 2 25% off valve tokens, willing to trade for some tf2 items :D
EDIT: whoops I mean 2 50% off valve tokens, and 1 25% off valve

YuheJi

Mar 17, 2009
I got freaking five Valve coupons...
And Cthulu Saves the World and Breath of Death, both of which I already owned.
And a lot of coal.

SUPA FRANKY

Aug 18, 2009
gmaverick019 said:
*feeling generous*

bought the e.y.e. divine cybermancy 4 pack a while back and i have extra copies, so first person to quote/pm me with their steam I.D. i'll add and send it to you free(unless your also in the giving mood? either way no big deal, just felt like sharing my wealth a bit.)
I want it!!!!

I bought Half life Collection, Dungeons of Dredmore, The Double Fine Complete Pack, Bastion, and the Humble Indie Bundle ( Does that even count?)

Sep 14, 2009
SUPA FRANKY said:
gmaverick019 said:
*feeling generous*

bought the e.y.e. divine cybermancy 4 pack a while back and i have extra copies, so first person to quote/pm me with their steam I.D. i'll add and send it to you free(unless your also in the giving mood? either way no big deal, just felt like sharing my wealth a bit.)
I want it!!!!

I bought Half life Collection, Dungeons of Dredmore, The Double Fine Complete Pack, Bastion, and the Humble Indie Bundle ( Does that even count?)
sorry man gave away the last copy about 2 hours before you got me :/ it's a great game though from what i've played so if you get a chance, grab it!

idodo35

Jun 3, 2010
Owlslayer said:
idodo35 said:
new stuff!

also i have battlefield bad company 2
Uh, do you still have that? I´d be quite interested in it. Tho not sure I have stuff that would interest ya...
well yes i have it but not for long already got an offer if you have games to offer go ahead if not ill pass...

idodo35

Jun 3, 2010
SUPA FRANKY said:
gmaverick019 said:
*feeling generous*

I want it!!!!

well i have an extra copy (got one from gmaverick over here and then got another)
so if u have some games to trade im willing to consider your offer...

idodo35

Jun 3, 2010
Solid Reece said:
ill take almost anything
wait u have copies of the games or cupons for it?
if its the actual game im willing to trade for cupons or coal (or a combination of both...)

RickyRich

Nov 8, 2011
I didn't get any free games, probably on the account that I only got free games for a while, then a friend gifted me Portal, so I could actually chat with people. But, this will get me to change my laziness.

idodo35

Jun 3, 2010
ok people one last time
cupons:
50% off:
X-superbox(X2), lego batman , worms reloaded , runespell overtune , shadowgrounds survivor ,garshasp the monster slayer
25% off: serious sam 3 , valve , kalypsomedia
10% off warnerbros.
and i have batlefield bad company 2
ghostbusters
E.Y.E
and half life (1)
trading for games or TF2 items only!!!
pm me or add me
"a madman with a box"

flop25

Dec 31, 2011
idodo35 said:
ok people one last time
cupons:
50% off:
X-superbox(X2), lego batman , worms reloaded , runespell overtune , shadowgrounds survivor ,garshasp the monster slayer
25% off: serious sam 3 , valve , kalypsomedia
10% off warnerbros.
and i have batlefield bad company 2
ghostbusters
E.Y.E
and half life (1)
trading for games or TF2 items only!!!
pm me or add me
"a madman with a box"
I do have item and I added for trading

Solid Reece

Nov 19, 2010
idodo35 said:
Solid Reece said:
ill take almost anything
wait u have copies of the games or cupons for it?
if its the actual game im willing to trade for cupons or coal (or a combination of both...)
Its a coupon for the game, it give you the game free. whats your steam ID? Mines "Solid Reece"

yahtzeesbitch

Jun 15, 2010
I already have all of these things so will anyone trade? Half Life 2+ Half life 2 Lost coast, Counterstike source guest pass, 50% any valve game and 3 33% off any valve game, Half life 2: episode 2

idodo35

Jun 3, 2010
yahtzeesbitch said:
I already have all of these things so will anyone trade? Half Life 2+ Half life 2 Lost coast, Counterstike source guest pass, 50% any valve game and 3 33% off any valve game, Half life 2: episode 2
any chacne you are willing to sell CS or the half life(s) for cupons? if u do trade me...
also is "life a cheap game" a game or just a cheap game :p sorry for the stupid question...

yahtzeesbitch

Jun 15, 2010
idodo35 said:
yahtzeesbitch said:
any chacne you are willing to sell CS or the half life(s) for cupons? if u do trade me...
also is "life a cheap game" a game or just a cheap game :p sorry for the stupid question...
What coupons have you got and a meant a cheap game. :)