Steam Holiday Sale Begins

gardian06

Jun 18, 2012
Why steam, but you still wont tell me if "I am saving money" maybe just a little check mark while I am logged in so I know if I own one of these things or not.

wulfy42

Jan 29, 2009
Honestly unless it's a brand new game, never buy ANYTHING from steam for less then 75% off.

Cause just about everything eventually will be on sale for that much, and if you do buy the stuff that you want at 75% off, you'll probably never catch up to the newest stuff anyway.

I have like 30 games on steam I havn't even tried yet....all bought at 75% off.

mgirl

Mar 29, 2011
Happy steam sales everyone. The only holiday I celebrate every year without fail. I'm gonna have no money for the new year again...

RicoADF

Welcome back Commander
Jun 2, 2009
GAunderrated said:
Sad when I can no longer look forward to bundles and xmas sales because I have most of the games they sell already. lol
I've already got lots of games in my to play list, a very long list.......
Looks like its going to grow,
Damn you steam!!!!

Apr 5, 2008
Curses, I'm throwing money at my screen but nothing is happening? Should I call tech support? Maybe if I put it in my coffee cup holder??? Damn to Steam for making me buy things I like :) But as can be seen, I'm a veteran [http://www.steamcalculator.com/id/kingsgambit] of a few sales now...

Hope the stuff on my wishlist goes on proper sale, daddy needs some sugar this holiday season. I'm hoping the BL2 DLC goes on sale but it doesn't look like it. The main game is 50% off right now but not the DLCs :-\

GAunderrated said:
Sad when I can no longer look forward to bundles and xmas sales because I have most of the games they sell already. lol
Amen brother. :) But the looking is still fun, even though "I own that, oh yes and that, that too".

Eri said:
I counter your image with my own!

LOL, I need someone to bat-punch me. :D Class.

Epona

Elite Member
Jun 24, 2011
Country
United States
It's always the same games on sale. I already bought everything I wanted.

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011
The only thing I saw today I thought would be worth it was Bad Rats.

I kind of considered Dead Island, but I know it'll go down to $5 instead of $10 in the next few days. Patience...

Baresark

Dec 19, 2010
Yeah, all the fire has died for me. My Steam library is massive and there is nothing there I am interested in. So sad. Guess I'll have to save that money, what a pain.

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
Steam already got me with their November sale. Between that and the THQ Bundle, I have enough games to play, well, pretty much forever.

It may prove handy for getting certain people some Christmas presents, though.

Ed130 The Vanguard

(Insert witty quote here)
Sep 10, 2008
Baresark said:
Yeah, all the fire has died for me. My Steam library is massive and there is nothing there I am interested in. So sad. Guess I'll have to save that money, what a pain.
So big is your library?

I'm probably not going to get anything. Lack of a decent internet connection really bites.

Baresark

Dec 19, 2010
Ed130 said:
Baresark said:
So big is your library?

I'm probably not going to get anything. Lack of a decent internet connection really bites.
It's not the biggest library around, but it does consist of nearly 400 titles. A lot of them being the results of Steam sales over the years and at least half of which were never touched. Gotta love the package deals.

Ed130 The Vanguard

(Insert witty quote here)
Sep 10, 2008
Baresark said:
Ed130 said:
Baresark said:
So big is your library?

It's not the biggest library around, but it does consist of nearly 400 titles. A lot of them being the results of Steam sales over the years and at least half of which were never touched. Gotta love the package deals.
four-hundr...

I tip my hat to you sir. That is allot.

Baresark

Dec 19, 2010
Ed130 said:
Baresark said:
Ed130 said:
Baresark said:
So big is your library?

four-hundr...

I tip my hat to you sir. That is allot.
Haha, well thank you sir. Sometimes I think about all the wasted money there, that's a bad thought. I mean, some were just stupid buys on my part. I just bought The Secret World yesterday and I'm kicking myself because when am I gonna have time to play it. I had fully committed myself to finally beating Castlevania: Lord of Shadows and then I bought another game. I'm really a gaming idiot with very little money saving skills, haha.

J Tyran

Dec 15, 2011
So its this time of year again, if only the console owners knew the reality of the PC gaming master race.

Edit.

Btw -do not- I mean seriously -do not- get the phone apps, its a terrible mistake and you will wish the Mayan apocalypse was real.