Top 3 recent
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic:28.4 hrs / 32 hrs
Serious Sam 3: BFE: 3.9 hrs / 3.9 hrs
BioShock Infinite:3.2 hrs / 3.2 hrs

Top 3 hours all time
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim :154.0 hrs on record
Team Fortress 2:102.7 hrs on record
FTL: Faster Than Light:60.0 hrs on record

These times are a bit off as for a while I didn't have internet and played a lot of skyrim, mount and blade and some other RTS games

RoonMian

Mar 5, 2011
BraveSirRobin said:
I enjoy SOASE a lot though I have played an older version. Now there's SOASE: Rebellion which adds a few new things (like gigantic Titan ships and two different factions for each civilizations).

Plus: There are some awesome Star Wars mods: http://sins.imperial.cc/im/

Hugh Wright

Apr 2, 2010
Steam rating 10

Top 3 recently
Dragon Age Origins- Ulitmate Edition 91.9 hrs
Bioshock Infinite 8.8hrs
Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition 0.8 hrs
(doesn't seem to log my time on Far Cry 3)

Top 3 hours all together
Civ 5: 723 hours
Dragon Age Origins 765 hours (420 ultimate 345 vanilla)
Skyrim: 698 hours

yamy

Slayer of Hot Dogs
Aug 2, 2010
I'm pretty new to Steam, but here:

Steam Rating: 6.4

Playing time: 20.4 hour past 2 weeks

XCOM: Enemy Unknown
11.7 hrs / 11.7 hrs

FTL: Faster Than Light
7.0 hrs / 34 hrs

Deus Ex: Human Revolution
1.1 hrs / 45 hrs

Top 3 of all time

Deus Ex: Human Revolution
45.2 hrs on record

FTL: Faster Than Light
33.7 hrs on record

The Binding of Isaac
33.5 hrs on record

As I say, I'm pretty new to Steam. I also play Fallout 3 alot but almost exclusively through FOSE so it doesn't register. It's by no way a good indication of what kind of gamer I am. But its interesting that I've spend almost as much time on FTL and Binding - two indie games - as Deus Ex.

PureIrony

Slightly Sarcastic At All Times
Aug 12, 2010
Top 3 recently:
Team Fortress 2: 17.2 hours
Kotor 2: 5 hours
Fable: The Lost Chapters: 1 hour

Top 3 altogether:
Team Fortress 2: 172.1 hours
Civilization 5: 83.2 hours
Fallout New Vegas:79.7 hours
This weeks numbers are relatively low. I blame Guild Wars 2.

Whoatemysupper

Aug 20, 2010
Rating: 7.1

Top 3 - 2 weeks:
CiV - 13.4 hrs / 193 hrs
Skyrim - 5.6 hrs / 244 hrs
Tropico 3 - 2.4 hrs / 50 hrs

Top 3 - All Time:
New Vegas - 317 hrs
Skyrim - 243.5 hrs
CiV - 193.4 hrs

Honourable mentions:
Total War series - 328.1 hrs (Not including all the time I've played on my non-Steam version of Rome and any time on Medieval 2 which I have probably played the most.)

bojackx

Nov 14, 2010
Steam Rating: 7.4

Top 3 of last 2 weeks
11.5 Hours - Oblivion
7.5 Hours - Skyrim
3.2 Hours - Magicka

Top 3 of all time
178.7 Hours - Skyrim
158.5 Hours - Team Fortress 2
118.6 Hours - Killing Floor

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
Steam Rating: 10

Top 3
Farcry 3
Skyrim
L4D2

Longest...here we go
Team Fortress 2: 694.8hrs
Skyramz: 209hrs
Torchlight 2: 143hrs
Slightly tailed by Saints Row the Third at 128.1

Eomega123

Jan 4, 2011

Top 2 past 2 weeks (only played 2 games past 2 weeks):
Don't Starve 46.3 hrs / 46 hrs
DLC Quest 1.7 hrs / 1.7 hrs

Top 5 All Time:
Team Fortress 2 597.0 hrs on record
Fallout: New Vegas 188.7 hrs on record
The Binding of Isaac 151.0 hrs on record
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 102.5 hrs on record
FTL: Faster Than Light 75.0 hrs on record

Great games. And in regards to Fallout New Vegas, I also sunk countless hours into it on the 360.

Total LOLige

Jul 17, 2009

Top 3 of past 2 weeks
1. Far Cry 3 - 12.2 hours / 12.2 hours Six of those hours are fucking around with settings and optimisation
2. ARMA II: OA - 10 hours / 15.6 hours
3. Bioshock: Infinite - 5.7 hours / 5.7 hours

All time champions
1. Football Manager 2012 - 173.7 hours
2. Football Manager 2013 - 105.3 hours
3. Sleeping Dogs - 33.7 hours

I don't think Football Manager games should count towards my playtime, they're worse than heroin in terms of addictiveness.

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
I don't have my steam rating, but...

I put in 700+ hours into X3: TC and 350 hours each on Anno 2070, Civ V, and skyrim.

Yikesalicious.

0 hours in 2 weeks overall.

Eomega123 said:
Don't Starve 46.3 hrs / 46 hrs
I keep finding myself peering at this one.
I'd love to hear your thoughts on the title.

snekadid

Lord of the Salt
Mar 29, 2012
Vlunce Crociata said:
snekadid said:
Steam Rating:

past 2 weeks:
Far Cry® 3
20.8 hrs / 21 hrs
Sid Meier's Civilization V
6.9 hrs / 43 hrs
Saints Row: The Third
6.9 hrs / 58 hrs

ALL TIME:
Borderlands 2
245.4 hrs on record
Global Agenda (back when it just started and was good)
203.5 hrs on record
The Secret World
160.3 hrs on record
This Global Agenda intrigues me, what exactly was it, and what changes took place that made it so much less good?
You can still see it on steam, its F2P now. It was originally a team based third person shooter (if i remember correctly, could of been first person) with RPG elements and jetpacks, where you could get and use better weapons through tech point placement that made you pick what you used very carefuly and there was a good variaty of character customization. It was alot of fun both PVP and PVE with events and talent trees that really changed how you played and loadouts that played very differently within each of the 4 classes.

Unfortunately the devs kept making it more and more like WoW(my biggest complaint in most online games because if I wanted to play WoW, I would play WoW and not some cheesy ripoff), making it so you bought weapons or got them through questing instead and continually dumbing down the classes until I just didn't care anymore. Every update was something else terrible added to the game or something good taken out. I really miss Global Agenda, it had such amazing potential but it's complete garbage now. I tried playing again a few months ago and it was completely unlikable. The servers were horribly laggy and the combat was dull.

TL:DR: Global Agenda is another casualty on my list of games that were alot of fun before they started copying WoW.

Vlunce Crociata

Jan 31, 2013
cerebreturns said:
Vlunce Crociata said:
cerebreturns said:
Rating - 10

Top 3 for the past two weeks :
StarDrive 19hrs (22)
Terraria 13hrs (122)
Kenshi 6hrs (6)

Top 3 logged hours :
Supreme Commander 142
Terraria 122
Dungeon Defenders 117
Another with Dungeon defenders in the top, I will need to actually attempt to commit this to memory so that I may find out what the big deal is with it.

The trailer and concept is pretty to the point.

It's a tower defense game that's 3rd person, you can play with friends, is level/gear based and is in general just fun :)
That actually does sound like quite a bit of fun, I have always had an affinity for Tower Defense games, and I have always had friends. This could be a calling that I need to answer in the near future.

Vlunce Crociata

Jan 31, 2013
CpT_x_Killsteal said:
Vlunce Crociata said:
CpT_x_Killsteal said:
most played games:
Men of war Assault squad - 1020 hrs
Arma 2: OA - 300 hrs
Killing Floor - 187 hrs

I racked up that 1000 hrs in about a year and stopped playing lol. really was a great game but hard to get into matches because of ping issues.
Unfortunate about the latency issues, a lot of people seem to have them almost sporadically, that's quite a chunk of time to dedicate to gaming within a single year, and to that I tip my hat. (If I had one)
It was kind of an addiction at that time. I'd get back into it if I had the time.
But god damn it has to be the best RTS (or RTT) game I've ever played. You can turn that game around in the blink of an eye if you have the skill.
Games like that always frightened me, if the game could be turned around by my opponent in the blink of an eye, then I would need to have a lot of skill as well, which while I have the aptitude to learn to develop the skill, I do not have the attention span, nor the time required, I'm far too busy playing video games and eating food.

Vlunce Crociata

Jan 31, 2013
snekadid said:
Vlunce Crociata said:
snekadid said:
Steam Rating:

past 2 weeks:
Far Cry® 3
20.8 hrs / 21 hrs
Sid Meier's Civilization V
6.9 hrs / 43 hrs
Saints Row: The Third
6.9 hrs / 58 hrs

ALL TIME:
Borderlands 2
245.4 hrs on record
Global Agenda (back when it just started and was good)
203.5 hrs on record
The Secret World
160.3 hrs on record
This Global Agenda intrigues me, what exactly was it, and what changes took place that made it so much less good?
You can still see it on steam, its F2P now. It was originally a team based third person shooter (if i remember correctly, could of been first person) with RPG elements and jetpacks, where you could get and use better weapons through tech point placement that made you pick what you used very carefuly and there was a good variaty of character customization. It was alot of fun both PVP and PVE with events and talent trees that really changed how you played and loadouts that played very differently within each of the 4 classes.

Unfortunately the devs kept making it more and more like WoW(my biggest complaint in most online games because if I wanted to play WoW, I would play WoW and not some cheesy ripoff), making it so you bought weapons or got them through questing instead and continually dumbing down the classes until I just didn't care anymore. Every update was something else terrible added to the game or something good taken out. I really miss Global Agenda, it had such amazing potential but it's complete garbage now. I tried playing again a few months ago and it was completely unlikable. The servers were horribly laggy and the combat was dull.

TL:DR: Global Agenda is another casualty on my list of games that were alot of fun before they started copying WoW.
That actually does sound like a great deal of fun, I wish there were more games out there willing to take risks, I don't see why they would waste their time becoming a game like another game if they already had a fan base. Having a fan base means that the game, the original way it was that is, was already likable in it's state, so why take an even safer path and eat up all the elements of WoW and regurgitate them back out in yet another carbon copy? Speaking of a list of games that were ruined with World of Warcraft like elements, does a certain Star wars MMO, have a spot on that list?

unstabLized

Mar 9, 2012
Steam Rating: 6.5

Top 3 for the past 2 weeks:

Bioshock Infinite: 17.2 Hours.
Payday: The Heist: 1.7 Hours.
Dishonored: 1.8 Hours.

And yes, I am very much in love with Infinite, and will probably be playing more of it.

Solo-Wing

Wanna have a bad time?
Dec 15, 2010
I actually have not touched steam these last two weeks. Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm has been eating my PC gaming time.

I fit in a Bit Bioshock 1, Awesomenauts, and FO:NV for a total of 2.5 hours.

Now total time:

Team Fortress 2: 427.7 Hours
Dungeon Defenders: 111.3 Hours
Terraria: 92.2 Hours (Have not touched in 6 months cause lost my file with all my stuff, gave up on the game.)
Awesomenauts: 85.7 Hours
Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion: 70.9 Hours. Mods are fun.
Left 4 Dead 2: 57.1 hours.

Those are the big ones. The rest are under 20 hours.

snekadid

Lord of the Salt
Mar 29, 2012
Vlunce Crociata said:
That actually does sound like a great deal of fun, I wish there were more games out there willing to take risks, I don't see why they would waste their time becoming a game like another game if they already had a fan base. Having a fan base means that the game, the original way it was that is, was already likable in it's state, so why take an even safer path and eat up all the elements of WoW and regurgitate them back out in yet another carbon copy? Speaking of a list of games that were ruined with World of Warcraft like elements, does a certain Star wars MMO, have a spot on that list?
Tor was a WoW clone from dev to launch so no, that game was just poorly planned with little to no original ideas put into anything but the single player stories. Another MMO though that is on the list is RIFT, Which ended up sacrificing almost all class individuality and making its main concept( THE GOD DAMN RIFTS!) trivial and for the most part pointless. It went from them being events that ranged from small to apocalyptic, that could shut down an entire zone if people didn't take them out and stop the flood of enemies spawned from them like you would see from a real invasion. Basically during the last month of beta they cut everything that was good out of the game and then slowly whittled down the decent remaining bits until everything worked pretty much just like WoW.