Woodsey said:
monkey jesus said:
Woodsey said:
monkey jesus said:
Woodsey said:
*joke about feeding them my money*

*sarcastic joke about the horrible monopoly that is Steam*
*sarcastic retort pertaining to your misinterpretation of monopoly*
*sarcastic retort to your retort in relation to your lack of understanding of the reference to other people's views on Steam becoming a monopoly*
*Condescending retort that those other people are also using the term monopoly incorrectly*
*slightly more patronising retort, although ultimately leading to my agreement*
*Utterly out of place comment thats totally off topic and missing the point of quoted comments*
*borderline grotesque dick joke*

Scizophrenic Llama

Is in space!
Dec 5, 2007
Valve knew I just got a steady income. Bastards.

I really need to get back on the PC gaming wagon. After I get a new drumset it'll be onto building up a new gaming PC.

XT inc

Jul 29, 2009
Decimate wallet, steam sale games are cheaper than coffee. Last year during the xmas sale I thought my bank was raped and then it was like 35 bucks lol.

LostNumber

Jul 17, 2009
Bruno Correia said:
VAAAALVE!!!

I need a credit card like that. That is awesome.

OT: this is a brilliant idea on Valve's part. I usually check out Steam once or twice a week, but now I'll be checking every day.

monkey jesus

Jan 29, 2009
Woodsey said:
monkey jesus said:
Woodsey said:
monkey jesus said:
Woodsey said:
*joke about feeding them my money*

*sarcastic joke about the horrible monopoly that is Steam*
*sarcastic retort pertaining to your misinterpretation of monopoly*
*sarcastic retort to your retort in relation to your lack of understanding of the reference to other people's views on Steam becoming a monopoly*
*Condescending retort that those other people are also using the term monopoly incorrectly*
*slightly more patronising retort, although ultimately leading to my agreement*
*unnecessary acceptance of last post used solely to suggest benevolence and superiority. Indicative of low self-esteem*

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
So... this will be happening forever?
Seriously?

God dammit, I just started making a profit from my EMA, now it'll be drained again.

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
So valve is finally doing daily deals, huh? It's about time. Both GoG and Impulse have been doing it for at least as long as I've been aware of either service.

[sub]That said, you people who are complaining about valve taking your money need to learn some self control. I saw the Serious Sam collection going for 75% off the other day, and I've been waiting for a sale like that for right around a year. It came at a time when I was low on cash and high on games, though, so I skipped it. If I can do that, you guys can hold back enough that buying $5 games doesn't bankrupt you.[/sub]

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Eh. I'll be fine. The store isn't my homepage.

I resisted Mount & Blade for $4...I can resist anything.

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
The only thing that really keeps me from scooping up games like crazy off of Steam is my current HD capacity.
So unlike those kissing their Summer Vacations away, I have to sit here and suffer and watch those deals pass by. *sniff*
Onyx Oblivion said:
Eh. I'll be fine. The store isn't my homepage.

I resisted Mount & Blade for $4...I can resist anything.
Is that going to be your mantra for every day when a new deal pops up?

-"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion."

Speakercone

May 21, 2010
Dear Industry: please take note, This is how to run a godamn business! :D
If they were publicly traded I'd be investing heavily. Probably a good thing they're not, but still.

ramboondiea

Oct 11, 2010
see, now this is were being a console gamer really comes in handy, i have to goout of my way for deals so i can actually save money, WOOOOO ha

themerrygambit

Mar 1, 2010
Now this is a much better idea than that Nazi like "you only get a good deal if you're a valuable gamer" thing Gabe was talking about.

Riobux

Apr 15, 2009
The war for the protection of wallets has been lost. Surrender your bank accounts at once to Valve in a desperate attempt to get something resembling mercy.

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
I've just barely finished playing the games I bought on the last Summer Sale!! I'll just have to not look at the store page, at least not too often. I don't know if I could stop myself from buying whenever I see a game I've always wanted to play...

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
Oh come on, I haven't even gotten through the backlog of games from the last Steam sale!

Come to think of it, that was around the point where I started studying again. I haven't even started working through said backlog.

You monsters.