Steam Trades

felbot

May 11, 2011
well i have an extra copy of left 4 dead 2, and 2 valve coupons, one 33% off and the other 25% off.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
I have a copy of DUNGEONS 2 the dark lord that I'm willing to trade. I also have VVVVVV a lot of coupons, and some coal. Let me know if you have any offers.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/0000042/inventory#753

Handbag1992

Apr 20, 2009
GeorgW said:
I have a copy of DUNGEONS 2 the dark lord that I'm willing to trade. I also have VVVVVV a lot of coupons, and some coal. Let me know if you have any offers.
Oooh, I've wanted to try a dungeons game. I'm willing to trade anything here including TF2 items.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/handbag1992/inventory

There's 3 coal in there too if you want it.

Apparently games don't appear. I've got Portal and Empire: Total War in there too.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Thanatus1992 said:
GeorgW said:
Oooh, I've wanted to try a dungeons game. I'm willing to trade anything here including TF2 items.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/handbag1992/inventory

There's 3 coal in there too if you want it.

Apparently games don't appear. I've got Portal and Empire: Total War in there too.
Sorry, none of that really interest me :(

Sir Ollie

The Emperor's Finest
Jan 14, 2009
I have a 33% off Skyrim coupon - Want Skyrim for it... :p

Anyway, I have the following.

Frozen Synapse, Counter-Strike: Source, Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter and Half-Life 2.

MajorTomServo

Jan 31, 2011
MurderousToaster said:
I have Supreme Ruler: Cold War, 50% off Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes, 50% off Trauma, 50% off Global Ops: Commando Libya (they really shafted me there, nobody wants that), the Cyan Complete Pack as well as a 50% off voucher for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat.

I am actually raging so hard right now. I just crafted seven coal and got a 10% off Valve coupon. 10% off. Valve.
Frickin A, me too. D:<

Especially crap because I own every valve game, and it's no good on future valve games.

MurderousToaster

Aug 9, 2008
MajorTomServo said:
MurderousToaster said:
I have Supreme Ruler: Cold War, 50% off Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes, 50% off Trauma, 50% off Global Ops: Commando Libya (they really shafted me there, nobody wants that), the Cyan Complete Pack as well as a 50% off voucher for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat.

I am actually raging so hard right now. I just crafted seven coal and got a 10% off Valve coupon. 10% off. Valve.
Frickin A, me too. D:<

Especially crap because I own every valve game, and it's no good on future valve games.

The only Valve games I don't own are Opposing Force, Blue Shift and TFC. Even then, this flipping coupon is totally useless. It's not even like you can use it on a pack or anything.

devotedsniper

Dec 28, 2010
So far i've had 11 coal (traded 7 in), voucher wise i have 25% off sega, 50% off valve, and 50% off GeminiRue, and finally yesterday i received a game, the orange box shame i already had everything other than the episodes and tf2...

Yeh i feel abit ripped off on the orange box bit, i already had a free copy of portal (when steam was giving it away) but steam never gave me my spare one from the orange box... i guess the good part is i got the episodes but i've never really been a fan of half life. And as for tf2, i now have it and the beta stuck in my library *sigh*.

MajorTomServo

Jan 31, 2011
I have

25% off bitComposer
10% off valve
50% off Capsized
50% off SpaceChem

All free to anyone who wants them

baconbaby299

May 7, 2011
I've actually been lucky as hell. A free copy of Renegade Ops, Arkham Asylum and Day of Defeat: Source. 75% off Valve (which I'll probably spend on Counter Strike: Source which I haven't got even yet) and 66% off Rockstar (Episodes of Liberty City here I come)

Chairman Miaow

CBA to change avatar
Nov 18, 2009
Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Lost Coast and 75% off Empire Total War are the most notable things I have for trade.

I also have -50% off:
Defense Grid: The Awakening
Revenge of the Titans
Terraria
Red Faction: Armageddon
Dungeons of Dredmore
World of Goo

and 25% off GSC Games Serious Sam 3 and Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

I'm willing to trade it for coal or maybe some tf2 items.

OldNewNewOld

Mar 2, 2011
I have:
50% - Valve game
10% - Paradox Interactive
50% - Dungeon Defenders
3 Coal

Are all 3 coupons worth Portal 2?

Nov 24, 2011
I've got:

Half Life 2: Episode 2
33% off Valve (X2)
25% off Valve
50% off Shadowgrounds Survivor

I've already got The Orange Box for Xbox and I have all the Valve games I'd ever want, so I'm totally willing to give all of these up for next to nothing. I'll even take TF2 weapons. (I'm especially interested in "The Holiday Punch") I don't really expect anyone to want these, but if you do, let me know.

Dragoon

Jan 19, 2010
I have 2 coal, 25% and 33% off valve, 50% off Borderlands GOTY, 50% off Hacker Evolution: Untold, 25% off Codemasters and 50% off Darwinia all for trade any offers?

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
50% off any Valve title
33% off Skyrim

Hmmm, I actually have a chance with this second one...

ZforZissou

Oct 19, 2008
I've got:
50% off Rock of Ages
50% off Nordic Games games
50% off Serious Sam HD: Second Encounter
50% off Sequence
50% off Valve games

Let me know if any catch your interest.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Okay, i don`t really want any coupons, but other games would be cool, or coal, maybe.
Anyways, i have:
Left 4 Dead 2
Supreme Ruler: cold war
-33%, -25% Valve
-50% Audiosurf
-60% King Arthur Franchise
-50% VVVVVV
-50% Civ V GoTY
Tho i do understand that asking coal or games for coupons is rather silly, so PM me if you really need something and we´ll work things out. Most likely meaning I´ll give it to you for free, or for another coupon. Unless i really want that coupon...