Stereotype yourself based on looks!

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Basically,as said in the like, I'm asking you to stereotype yourself based off only your appearances and what kind of clothing you wear.

I'll use me for an example: I pretty much look like the kind of person who thinks they're cool and attractive, but really isn't. EDIT: Adding on to mine, I also look like a bit of an arrogant prick. But I'm not, really! Really...

Your turn.

fozzy360

I endorse Jurassic Park
Oct 20, 2009
I wore a Mass Effect 2 shirt while carrying all my books in a Halo 3 messenger bag.

Care to take a gander as to how I'd label myself?

klaynexas3

My shoes hurt
Dec 30, 2009
skater
even though i probably fit emo stereotype better, i look more like a skater

GRoXERs

Feb 4, 2009
Until my next haircut, I will continue to look like a stoner. After I get my haircut, I'll look like I'm fourteen.

Jasper Jeffs

Nov 22, 2009
I think I look like I chav, but I've been told I don't, especially now my hair has grown longer as opposed to it being shaved. My brother says I look like a next generation chav, which is basically when they "grow up" a little and begin wearing shirts, jeans and man bags, as opposed to t-shirts, trackies and JD bags, even though I never wore the latter to begin with. I do agree somewhat though, but my brother knows me far to well.

To a random person on the street, I probably just look like a student. Sweater/hoodie, shorts, trainers, man bag, iPod headphones. OR, to the homeless and scummy, a potential victim. I always get asked for change at bus stops (as well as all the other students) and I sometimes see people looking at me like they want to mug me. OR, to drug dealers, a potential buyer. The amount of times I've been asked if I'm buying is crazy, one guy even stood at the bus stop schedule for a good minute pretending to look at it just to ask me if I'm buying, when I said "no", he discretely walked away. Dude had tactics.

Furious Styles

Jul 10, 2010
Sort of hipster, kinda.

But I'm too "chunky" to be a real hipster, not fat but definitely not skinny. And I only wear scarves in winter

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
Considering I haven't shaved in a few days and I've let my hair go a little shaggy on me, I probably look like what I am, an easy-going, laid-back, devil-may-care sort who's not overly concerned with the world.

Naheal

Sep 6, 2009
Entrepreneur. I generally wear business casual as my street clothes. Business dress is my work clothes. However, I have long hair and stubble.

Nietz

Dec 1, 2009
Clothing wise, my fiancée says that I look like one of those British football hooligans. I got the lovingly labelled "hooligan cap" with the knee length coat and a black pair of leather walking shoes(black or messed up red jeans included).

Face/general grooming wise, my boss likes to call me "the Viking", since my hair and beard have gotten severely longer(a drunken bet which I'm starting to really appreciate).

Zap Rowsdower

Jun 24, 2010
I would guess I look like a nerd. I wear almost strictly solid color and striped shirts, I have glasses, and I have really light skin to the point where I can literally be called "white".

GrimTuesday

May 21, 2009
The fat guy who just sits there and stuffs his face. I only do this occasionally, but who doesn't? In my defense I don't know many fat people who can lift as much as I can or do near as much physical activity on a daily basis as I do. I may be fat but I am also very strong and active so I hope to not be near as fat come next summer, not that Washington has much of a summer.