Stereotype yourself based on looks!

smurf_you

Jun 1, 2010
According to people I keep meeting on the street, I look like I'm 15 ("Shouldn't you be in school young lady?" "No, I graduated a year ago." "Now don't lie to me missy." *facepalm* *leave*) and a boy (from the back anyway, my hair is really short, and I wear baggy sweaters a lot, soon as I turn around though all most people see is boob.) but my clothes... I dunno I don't really have a particular style, besides being rather monochromatic (black... pretty much everything) so I guess, just me :D I'm an original :D

atomictoast

Aug 7, 2009
Long Hair, Goatee, Blue Jeans, Retro T-Shirts, Black and White striped hoodie with Chuck Taylors, and a scarf that usually matches the chucks.

Shit, I look like a Hipster.

Verkain

Sep 5, 2004
Lazy, since I rarely shave and usually just wear jeans and t-shirt. That and people say I need to eat more since I am kind of skinny.

feeback06

Sep 14, 2010
thermo1 said:
my current FB profile pic:

http://i632.photobucket.com/albums/uu49/Thermo1/meceri.jpg

judge for yourself
You look like this guy I know named Spencer who used to steal stuff all the time.

OT: Nerd, plain and simple.

RooftopAssassin

Sep 13, 2009
I LOOK (don't get it twisted) like a gay pride flag, in the sense that I wear solid colors (no designs or anything) and I have 1 shirt of all basic color types (red, blue, green, orange, pink, yellow, purple, etc.). Also I have recently started to wear T-shirts that have my favorite games on them, and my favorite bands. So I guess I look like every other teenage at my school now :(

keve4433

Not totally insane....YET!!!
Dec 9, 2009
I have no idea. I haven't shaved in forever and have dark circles under my eyes, so could be stoner(don't smoke). But I also have blue hair, a few piercings, and almost all my clothes are black so it could also be emo. Then again most my shirts also have gaming references on them, so there is also gamer...Therefore I shall be the dreaded emostonergamer.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Weird art person, possibly emo if my hair has gotten in my face. Apparently Im a bit scary. :(

Tonythion

Aug 28, 2010
Person who doesn't give a shit? haha
Tshirt jeans and high top shoes.

I guess when I wear my doc marten's I look like..I don't know a metal head?

God's Clown

Aug 8, 2008
A man who has given up on life, based on my clothes. Sweat Pants and a muscle shirt, and some socks. I do wear such outfits in public by the by.

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
Hm. Comparatively of diminutive stature, short, neat haircut, glasses, un-coordinated outfit, generally expressionless face...
Why, you're a nerd, ar'n'tya'? Where's your videogames/pocket protector, nerd?

Well, I do get upset at poor performance at school, and I do enjoy videogames. I would probably even use a pocket protector, if I knew where the hell to get them.

Kawatoo

Feb 13, 2009
I may be venturing into slacker/druggie/emo territory being that every thing is lose-fitting and black and grey and I could give less of a shit on how I looked.

chainer1216

Dec 12, 2009
stereotype? "that scary guy in the trench coat" though, i've recently changed my trench coat to a formal/buisnessy cloth one, from your standard leather, so some people would call me goth, and i could understand someone mistaking me for a hipster because of the buisnessy coat with cargo pants and T-shirt underneath.

Tears of Blood

Jul 7, 2009
Me?

Pot-smoking asshole who is unfriendly and kinda' creepy.

Only one of those things is right, and it's only sort of right. Lol. I can be a total asshole, but in a stuck-up, brutally honest sort of way.

thermo1

Dec 10, 2008
feeback06 said:
thermo1 said:
my current FB profile pic:

http://i632.photobucket.com/albums/uu49/Thermo1/meceri.jpg

judge for yourself
You look like this guy I know named Spencer who used to steal stuff all the time.

OT: Nerd, plain and simple.
I used photo bucket too so case in point :p

Clarity112

Oct 15, 2009
metalhead, goth....person. i love the stigma that comes with it, people are so uncomfortable with stupid preconceptions.

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
I don't know.

I like to think I have style but 60% of the time I'm the carefree kid not caring about his hair as the only one in the school.
someone once came up to me and said he wished he could go around life so easily, not caring about stuff.

if only he knew i'm just lazy.