Stolen Pixels #146: The Reason for the Season

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
That is true y is that every thing good is released towards november, when the summer (when most teens have summer vacation) have no notable releases? when they have the most free time is when its all completely dry...its totally retarded. but yes much cockblocking to be had all around XD

Dmatix

Feb 3, 2009
Nice one, I totally agree. They just cant throw all this good stuff at us at once and expect us to choose, it inhuman!

Also, Lamplight?!

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
it looks like the Escapist News network has started a tend of ripping gamespot reveiws.
But to be honest, the only game I am looking out for is Stalker Call of Pripyat, and maybe L4d 2 when its goes half price on steam. Current releases may as well not exist for me at the moment, none of them interest me in the slightest.

R4di4ti0n.

Sep 11, 2009
Why is Arkham Asylum here? It was released in August. Before many schools started up in september. You know...that...thing you are yelling at the other games about not doing. But hey, if you want to make a half assed comic about a half assed complaint, more power to you.

As far as everyone else, be less broke and then the holiday game season doesnt matter. Noobs.