Stolen Pixels #196: Breen Fortress, Part 2

Shamus Young

Jul 7, 2008
Stolen Pixels #196: Breen Fortress, Part 2

The Administrator has something more than a simple interview in mind for Dr. Breen and Metro.

Read Full Article

sooperman

Partially Awesome at Things
Feb 11, 2009
Well, I can think of only two other rewards. Either you get to keep whatever cool gun she's rustled up this time, or survival. The plot thickens.

Favorite class is Soldier on offense, Engie on defense.

Gindil

Nov 28, 2009
I have horrible wifi connection. I am a Pyro. Look at my profile, and you'll see I can flame it up better than anyone.

Although, Soldier is slowly becoming a better class for me, I still love to play medic. Slight problem on wifi... [http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2007/9/21/]

Regiment

Nov 9, 2009
I'm partial to Spy on offense, Pyro on defense, and Engineer when nobody else wants to be one. Weirdly, many of my records (most damage, most kills, most points) belong to the Sniper because of one peculiarly successful run.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
Engie on offense and defense.

Silly people don't know the benefit of a well placed attack sentry.

RoyalWelsh

Feb 14, 2010
Team fortress 2 is one of the most fun and addicting multiplayers out there.

For me I ususally use pyro on defence and spy on offence, spy being my favourite class.

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
I'm really, really enjoying this change of pace. And not just because I love TF2.

For the record, I'm partial to the Sniper.

Deofuta

Nov 10, 2009
As to favorite TF2 class I would have to go with the Spy, the devious little guy. Seems to be the most enjoyable to play, as well as having to be sneaky sneaky sneaky!

Heart of Darkness

The final days of His Trolliness
Jul 1, 2009
AND THE PLOT THICKENS.

I'm very partial to the Medic on everything, especially when I can get two of my buddies to go Medic with me and Chain-Uber against the opposing team. Medic is the best class EVAR!!1!!

Although I've been trying to branch out a bit. I'm getting used to the Scout and the Sniper right now, and trying to get much better with Pyro and Spy, who are fighting over the second-longest playtime in my loadout stats.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
I wouldnt see BReen having a problem killing Metro, lol.

Poor, poor Metro

DeadlyYellow

Jun 18, 2008
Likely the scout for offense. I'm one of those players who aims to annoy the opposing team more than anything else, and running around causing general mayhem with the bat and peppergun do nicely.

Usually I just fill in any gaps on the team.

rayen020

May 20, 2009
i just started playing team fortress (I R TOTAL NOOBZ apparently) it's lots of fun. Been trying to find what i'm best at. so far demoman and pyro. and i play scout during capture the flag.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Definitely agree with you regarding the look of TF2. I wish more games would take a stylized approach to graphics.

Oh, and I play Heavy. Mostly because I need the 300hp if I'm to last more then a couple of seconds.

Apr 28, 2008
I can usually play any class for any situation. Each class is surprisingly flexible and able to do lots of jobs very well.

Hell I know I've capped the intel more than once as a heavy, and I've defended my fair share of cap points as a scout.

But if I had to choose, it would be soldier on offence, pyro on defence, and engineer for when I'm lagging (build the sentry in the right place and it'll do fine).

Also, *caugh* TF2 PC group [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/The-Escapist-Team-Fortress-2-Group-PC] *cough*