Stolen Pixels #207: Resident Equality

Shamus Young

Jul 7, 2008
Stolen Pixels #207: Resident Equality

Sorry, Chris Redfield. This is one argument you won't win.

Read Full Article

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
That was hilarious...and its exactly what happenes too! I never understood how someone could really call this racist...well, I understand how some people might, but, if common sense prevailed...

But, of course, people who want to find something...as indicated, lol, will find something

Jaranja

Jul 16, 2009
That last bit was pretty chuckle-worthy. Damn blacks women Racist implications!

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
The sad thing is that this is completely accurate to what it's like in real life.

Frybird

Jan 7, 2008
HK_01 said:
The sad thing is that this is completely accurate to what it's like in real life.
My thoughts exactly. Actually, those who accuse others of racism are likely to be the true racists, in my opinion.

mad825

Mar 28, 2010
I suppose Capcom had a bit of a cultural memory lapse ^.^ well the zombies...Wait!...Zombies??They were zombies!?!? I thought they were "infected people" with that mind control bug/parasite (notably the things from the second Blade film)

Frybird

Jan 7, 2008
...thinking about Resident Evil 5 some more, the game later DID have...

Chris and Sheva coming across a "wild" african tribe wich ended in lots of stealing of valuables from thier makeshift huts and shooting them in thier traditionally painted, infected faces

...so..maybe...but then again...

DAMNIT, this is why i hate these whole racism debates.

I'm going to watch that South Park episode about the city's "racist" flag now...

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
Meh, I didn't particularly notice racism in RE5, but then again, I saw it as killing Zombies, not killing Black or White Zombies. People are people, the sooner we get that fact straight, the sooner we can all move along. Also, Sheva's attitude in the comic is something I've seen too many times in real life, it's dreadfully annoying...

JoeCool385

May 10, 2010
Political Correctness is like Global Thermonuclear War. The only winning move is not to play.

Vredesbyrd67

Apr 20, 2009
Frybird said:
...thinking about Resident Evil 5 some more, the game later DID have...

Chris and Sheva coming across a "wild" african tribe wich ended in lots of stealing of valuables from thier makeshift huts and shooting them in thier traditionally painted, infected faces

...so..maybe...but then again...

DAMNIT, this is why i hate these whole racism debates.

I'm going to watch that South Park episode about the city's "racist" flag now...
You guys know there are still tons of active hunter-gatherer tribes that operate without modern technology, right?

Right up until the last panel, the conversation that took place reminded me of a conversation in episode 19 of "Doraleous and Associates", as well as Doraleous' reaction: "you guys just...blow my mind sometimes, about how stupid you are." When I got to the last panel, though, I lol'd.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Straying Bullet said:
Definitly one of your most entertaining and hilarious Pixel.

Keep it coming Shamus, I am wondering how the Escapist always drags in these remarkable writers and people into their community, they certainly have an eye for talent!
In the case of Shamus, a friend of mine pointed me at DM of the Rings, and I instantly became a fan. :)

WaderiAAA

Derp Master
Aug 11, 2009
Like they say, the best jokes has some truth in them, and this one definitely has. It is strange how someone can turn everything into meaning you are a racist and/or sexist and/or homophobe.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Straying Bullet said:
Susan Arendt said:
Straying Bullet said:
Definitly one of your most entertaining and hilarious Pixel.

Keep it coming Shamus, I am wondering how the Escapist always drags in these remarkable writers and people into their community, they certainly have an eye for talent!
In the case of Shamus, a friend of mine pointed me at DM of the Rings, and I instantly became a fan. :)
Aren't you the woman who done these recent interviews I just watched?

You are a blast to look at, very entertaining. Another piece of Evidence that the Escapist is populated with amazing folks! Keep those interviews up!
Quite possibly. Glad you enjoyed the videos!

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
it's okay, Chris
well racism is not okay
but go ahead with the kitchen and sandwich jokes =]

lol jk not really...but reminds me of this video:
http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/63/Offensisensitivity