Stolen Pixels #259: Don't Fear the Creeper

rayen020

May 20, 2009
nothing worse than being backed into a corner and two creepers coming at you from different directions. To see your doom coming is indeed the meaning of despair.

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
Love the peeking tom creeper in the first picture peeking in the window.

What could he be looking at.

z3rostr1fe

Aug 14, 2009
I love setting the difficulty to Peaceful due to the sheer annoyance that creepers provide. But mobs provide the game, so maybe when I get bored... :3

tangoprime

Renegade Interrupt
May 5, 2011
Outstanding. We're still trying to fix our town's creeper infestation since the last update.

Eisenfaust

Two horses in a man costume
Apr 20, 2009
thank god for the "peaceful" option that actually allows me to work through the night no hassles

insanelich

Reportable Offender
Sep 3, 2008
Moats. Moats are always the solution. Especially ones with bridges having only doors, and enough glass to make any hidden creepers visible.

Scizophrenic Llama

Is in space!
Dec 5, 2007
I fully intend to use trap doors to make giant creeper pits once they are added in.

As always, creepers are there to tactically fuck your shit up. I never run into one unless I am nearly dead or just finish some fancy creation that they then blow up.

Jumwa

Jun 21, 2010
Hah Amusing.

Creepers are amusing to me. Not that they don't terrify me, but in that nobody who hasn't played Minecraft gets these references at all. I feel like I'm flinching from talk of the boogeyman when around someone who just doesn't understand.