Stolen Pixels #259: Don't Fear the Creeper

standokan

May 28, 2009
At first I thought it was actually to the rythm of don't fear the reaper but it isn't, and singing won't make it sound better.

Exocet

Pandamonium is at hand
Dec 3, 2008
These buggers are relentless,and can spawn anywhere.
I fear waking up in my minecraft and seeing a creeper stalking me in my sleep,ready to explode as soon as I open my eyes,to see one final glow of fear in my eyes.

They are the reason I carry a bow with at least 64 arrows where ever I go,so if my tunnels get infested,I can pull off a doom-guy and kill the beasts from hell.

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
wait wait wait. "Dont Fear The Creeper" is the tagline for the minecraft server Escapecraft...

have we had him on without us knowing? if so. WIN. if not. ah well.

on a side note: creepers are nothing compared to a drunk Mod with infinite TNT on SMP...-_-

Sylocat

Sci-Fi & Shakespeare
Nov 13, 2007
I'm hoping someone will make this compatible with SMP, so I can go online and REALLY grief people.

Gralian

Me, I'm Counting
Sep 24, 2008
Creepers are unbelievably phallic.

Seriously, look at them, then think about it...

*Puts shades on*

...long and hard for a moment.

YYYEEAA-Okay, that pun was terrible. I know they're the result of a fudged up model for pigs, but what has been seen cannot be unseen.

Ravison

Feb 9, 2011
Vibhor said:
AbstractStream said:
Seriously, always when you least expect it.
So what if I expect it when I am least expecting it?
PARADOX*DUN DUN DUN*
You can't actually expect something when you least expect it.

Also, I lost the game.

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
Phishfood said:
So THATS why there was no comic for ages, you were addicted to minecraft.
Totally addicted to craft!
*guitar sounds*

OT: Hmm thats strange. Whenever I go up to creepers in minecraft they always give me warm hugs. But they do tend to leave a mess of OMG-UNGODLY-SIZED-HOLE-IN-THE-FLOOR sometimes.

Captcha: edixam process. The process by which creepers suicide... sssssssssssssss

Tuqui

Mar 2, 2011
Phishfood said:
So THATS why there was no comic for ages, you were addicted to minecraft.
I think that was stated before, specially in the comics were it was admitted :p

Shjade

Chaos in Jeans
Feb 2, 2010
Honestly never had much problem with creepers except when attempting the 404 challenge. If you're vigilant, utilize space and keep areas very well-lit they're just not an issue, unlike worms and devourers in Terraria. x.x

Cute poem though.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Gralian said:
Creepers are unbelievably phallic.

Seriously, look at them, then think about it...

*Puts shades on*

...long and hard for a moment.

YYYEEAA-Okay, that pun was terrible. I know they're the result of a fudged up model for pigs, but what has been seen cannot be unseen.
I dunno, i think that pun was pretty good. Horrible, but in a good way, you know, like all puns are.
OT: Creepers. Oh how do i hate them.
So very, very much...

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
That's some damn impressive rhyming! Ask Miracle if he can make it into a song!!

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Caramel Frappe said:
Very classic poem with much beauty to be displayed :) I sure as heck liked it. And that baffles me- why do they stare at me through the window. You'd think they have something else better to do.. but no they blow my stuff up all the time. .. Man.
The stare is one of the many things that make them creepy. As soon as you get in range, they just fixate on you. Weirdest one I had was on top of a cliff while I was near the bottom. I look up and there was a creeper just standing there like he was admiring the view of the ocean. Then all of a sudden he looks down at me and I freaked out and ran away.