Stop hating on Bieber

Jonny49

Mar 31, 2009
So you want people to stop talking about him by asking people to stop talking about him? Just making this thread opens the gates for Bieber flaming, so why bother?

ethaninja

Oct 14, 2009
Ham_authority95 said:
ITT: You're giving him free publicity by making thread about him. Please quit.
The only people he is giving publicity too are the people who already know and hate him. Not much has changed. Just we know there is another person on this site who hates Justin Bieber AND his haters.

ethaninja

Oct 14, 2009
Korenith said:
My only problem with Beiber is the fact that about half the metal videos I watch on youtube have somebody bitching about him in the comments. Seriously, what has Opeth got to do with some talentless pop icon? I don't even think I've heard one of his songs since I avoid the radio like the plague.
Same. Even non-music videos have his name smeared all over the comments.
If you ask me, he's just a replacement for Michael Jackson (except Michael was talented)

ethaninja

Oct 14, 2009
Now would a 12 year old choose Bieber over me? Sure, and that fact removes all chances of a 12 year old coming onto me, thus making me quite happy.

C95J

I plan to live forever.
Apr 10, 2010
headshotcatcher said:
Note of attention: I DO NOT LIKE JUSTIN BIEBER AND ANY OF HIS MUSIC!

But all this hating is getting ridiculous, he is a child star, there have always been child stars. He is a pop star, there have always been pop stars.
But this time you want to kill him? Seriously?

What is this about?

Internet cool?
Jealousy?

Thats really all I can think of, 'How can he as a young pop-musician make so much money and get all the girls?'

At any rate, if you want to kill him for either his success with something stupid or out of jealousy, go pick off the creators of most toys too, and kill Miley Cyrus, the head of Popcap Games, Oprah Winfrey. Ends up to be like 3/4th of all you see on TV

IF you do that, you will realise that people NEED 'stupid' TV and pop icons, so there will just be new ones to replace them.

YES, the world consists of sheeplets, it has always been that way though and it always will be.
Just be glad you are not part of them, but stop the stupid kill threats please, it's annoying me to no end. Fuck off with your Internet-cool!

Okay that probably made no sense but I hope you understand it the way I meant it :)
You are completely and utterly RIGHT. Now I am no Bieber fan either, but yeah, as you said, there is no reason for any hating whatsoever. If you don't like his music then, fair enough, everyone has their own tastes. But what makes him different from any other pop star? Because he is only young? Who knows... All I know is that all this hating is getting too much to handle and really annoying.

A little bit off-topic, it's not just this, it's everywhere, I don't know about anybody else, but when I hate something, I usually keep my opinions to myself. That way, I don't usually get into a big argument. And you arguing and spending your time hating is not going to make a difference, one bit.

Well said Headshotcatcher, well said.

/rant

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
headshotcatcher said:
You know what? I can appreciate a child star, but did you see what they announced? An auto biography is being released. His MEMOIRES are coming out. A pre-pubescent child is releaseing MEMOIRES of how he came to greatness. Know why? Cause his voice is going to shift and he'll never sing again. They're making a movie about his memoires after they're released.

He's sold out, before hitting puberty. He sings about being deep in love before he's even felt it. He sings about things he doesn't know about.

dietpeachsnapple

May 27, 2009
Cheveyo said:
LEAVE JUSTIN ALONE!
http://jamiedubs.com/fuckflickr/data/meme-prints/leave-britney-alone.jpg

Sorry, couldn't help it.
YOU!

For both your speed and prowess, I commend you! I was thinking the same thing when I saw the title.

Phoenix09215

Dec 24, 2008
Its not Bieber himself... its the fans! They are all annoying little girls who insist on playing his music out loud on the bus -.- I agree that the Bieber hate just isn't funny anymore. Can we consentrate on the fans now please?

FirmartheTrilby

Sep 13, 2010
I really don't hate him, although I think people have right to hate him (and many other people and things too) and I am not surprised...He's young, famous and gets a chicks, who isn't jealous of him!? Although saying things like I want him dead may be a little extreme, sure I doubt they would actually do it, but it's just wrong... and not nice.

On the other hand I also have to admit it's getting annoying, we got it you hate him, just be quite already D: (and fans... oh the fans... Annoying too... A LOT)

dietpeachsnapple

May 27, 2009
Celtic_Kerr said:
headshotcatcher said:
You know what? I can appreciate a child star, but did you see what they announced? An auto biography is being released. His MEMOIRES are coming out. A pre-pubescent child is releaseing MEMOIRES of how he came to greatness. Know why? Cause his voice is going to shift and he'll never sing again. They're making a movie about his memoires after they're released.

He's sold out, before hitting puberty. He sings about being deep in love before he's even felt it. He sings about things he doesn't know about.
And he did it all for lots and lots of money. I'm not sure if we should point Beiber at politics or at capitalism in general.

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
headshotcatcher said:
At any rate, if you want to kill him for either his success with something stupid or out of jealousy, go pick off the creators of most toys too, and kill Miley Cyrus, the head of Popcap Games, Oprah Winfrey.
Gladly.
Thank you for listing more things the world could do without.

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
Donald L said:
It is going to be interesting when his voice breaks.
It would be funny if he ended up like Homer Simpson.
Thats pretty much what I am waiting for.
His popularity will nosedive as soon as he grows a pair.
lol, the Homer effect would be AWESOME.
*In the middle of a show*
"baby baby bay-BEEEE"

Lord Honk

Mar 24, 2009
I want to contribute using someone else's work:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whkblybDeWc

Personally I handle Bieber the way I handle Lady Gaga and Kesha, I'm proud to not have heard any of their songs (through, I usually catch the "off" button in the first few beats), nor any of the memes they've sprouted. Go ignorance!

edit: oh youtube tag, I don't get you -.-

bad_dog14

Dec 31, 2009
I agree. Justin Bieber is a talentless piece of shit with a stupid haircut, and all this hate is just making him more popular.

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
dietpeachsnapple said:
Celtic_Kerr said:
headshotcatcher said:

And he did it all for lots and lots of money. I'm not sure if we should point Beiber at politics or at capitalism in general.
That's pretty much what sold out means. Metal bands do shows for really sheap. They play in holes in the wall, or they accept REALLY low pay from concerts so that we don't pay as much for our tickets. They play in smaller, more conveniantly accesed venues and they play what we want. They make memoires after YEARS and YEARS of earning it.

Bieber is a pre-teen adolescent singing about what he doesn't know because it sounds good. He doens't perticularly care about his songs, but he sings what will get him money. He plays mostly in mainstream venues and his tickets are really high in price when compared to metal bands going since the 70s & 80s. he's makking memoires MAYBE 2 years after becoming a star and making a video about it FOR THE MONEY

Professor Cubbage

Aug 19, 2009
The only thing worse than Justin Bieber are the constant stream of threads people like you vomit out. The more of these threads I see the more I hate him.

Arawn.Chernobog

Nov 17, 2009
I want the inevitable to happen, his career going to the gutter due to lack of profitability or him going crazy trying to retain "youth" as he ages...

Because I enjoy feeding off the misery of others for my entertainment...

I'm a fuckwad, deal with it

Feb 19, 2010
i dont want to kill him, i cannot STAND HIM his singing is horrible, and he acts as, ooh look at me i have chicks, moneyz haha im btter than you. ijust like most celebrities and pop stars