Strange things you've done in games.

Sirron Kcuch

Jan 3, 2012
In MW2 (shut up, I haven't bought a game for a year or so, so I stick to it) I hide inside the corpses of people and tend to overreload. I also like faking I'm AFK and when someone comes and tries to stab me I kill them.

Just when I'm bored, though.

shadyh8er

Apr 28, 2010
shadow.humper said:
shadyh8er said:
shadow.humper said:
What part of this is strange?
I answer out loud, and with a completely straight face like if it's real. It's weird to me anyways.
I do this all the time too, so I didn't think it was so weird. Do you do this with Skyrim?
I actually don't have Skyrim (yet), but from what I've seen, I will inevitably end up doing it.

Sep 7, 2010
went on a killing spree in tenpenny tower, cut everyones heads off and tried to put their heads in my bookcase. when that failed i cut everyones head off again and tried putting them in a pot then taking the pot into my suite.

shadow.humper

Jan 13, 2012
backinthepresentfuture said:
...when that failed i cut everyones head off again and tried putting them in a pot then taking the pot into my suite.
You can put heads into pots!?
I just found my new Skyrim hobby.

thomaskattus

Dec 15, 2011
In Oblivion I had a character who I played as having OCD and he had to collect all calipers that he could find. One of my houses was mostly full of calipers.

Also I would take the corpses of my enemies, strip them naked, then arrange them in suggestive positions. (yes I have issues. DON'T JUDGE ME!)

Frostbyte

Jan 1, 2012
On Minecraft, I built a small shack entirely out of workbenches, and a door. Asides from that, not much, until I get Skyrim...