Strangest chat ever...

HeySeansOnline

Apr 17, 2009
D Bones said:
HeySeansOnline said:
D Bones said:
HeySeansOnline said:
D Bones said:
I'd take a bullet for my mom, probably. And my dog, but that's about it.
I guess you'd expect your dog to take the Fable 2 route for you, anyway my friends are friends, but for the good ones I would take the pain of a bullet for.
pain of a bullet, sure. I've got about 4 friends I'd take the pain of a bullet for. It's the ensuing possibility of death that I have a problem with.
I always thought the excrutiating pain was the point, as for death my family, and If I saw a child, but as for friends I hope my conscience would kick In.
Upon further thought, I think I'd take the pain of bullet for pretty much anyone as long as I was sure I wouldn't end up paralyzed or dead. Even for you, my friend.
Come to The Escapist, enjoy Yahtzee, general intelligence, and people so nice they'll take a bullet for you.

Zcoper

Mar 31, 2009
Julianking93 said:
No. That's typically the rule for love, I'd say.

The rule for friends is really just people you like to hang out with.
Reminds me of some weird quote I was read: "One day love and friendship met each other. Love asked: "Friendship, why are you here when I exist?" Friendship answered: "To make a smile where you only leave tears""

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Zcoper said:
Julianking93 said:

Reminds me of some weird quote I was read: "One day love and friendship met each other. Love asked: "Friendship, why are you here when I exist?" Friendship answered: "To make a smile where you only leave tears""
Wow. That's actually a pretty good quote.

You remember who said it?

Paksenarrion

Mar 13, 2009
I wouldn't want to, but I'd probably end up taking a bullet for anyone in harm's way...stupid conscience.

The question is, who am I willing to avenge, the Inigo Montoya way?

Umwerfer

Nov 3, 2008
Zcoper said:
Julianking93 said:

a good point, only one of those are voluntary. I would of course also claim I'd take a bullet for those I love, but I don't know if i'd been able to. kinda hope I'll never have to find out.

Frankster

Space Ace
Mar 13, 2009
As much as i love my friends, i'm not sure i would dive in front of a bullet for them.

And though i'd be thrilled if one of them does it for me, i wouldn't expect it nor would i hold it against them if they don't.

That stoner canadian has harsh standards for his friends :\