Street Biter

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
DVS BSTrD said:
canadamus_prime said:
Dragonbums said:
canadamus_prime said:
I don't know, I've never been into Street Fighter, but I imagine he gets a shitonne of money from all those Tournaments.
It all goes straight back to paying enormous fines for property damage :p
You mean he doesn't have Warriors Insurance? Too high a risk perhaps.
Have you SEEN the kind of shit The Warriors got themselves into?
No, why?
Ragsnstitches said:
canadamus_prime said:
Dragonbums said:
canadamus_prime said:
I don't know, I've never been into Street Fighter, but I imagine he gets a shitonne of money from all those Tournaments.
I doubt his insurance is valid when he is deliberately punching the shit out of a car.

I thought the Tournament provided the cars specifically for that purpose, but whatever. Like I said too high a risk.

Ragsnstitches

Dec 2, 2009
canadamus_prime said:
DVS BSTrD said:
canadamus_prime said:
Dragonbums said:
canadamus_prime said:
No, why?
Ragsnstitches said:
canadamus_prime said:
Dragonbums said:
canadamus_prime said:
I doubt his insurance is valid when he is deliberately punching the shit out of a car.

I thought the Tournament provided the cars specifically for that purpose, but whatever. Like I said too high a risk.
I think it's funnier to think that they just start on a random car to pump themselves up.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Ragsnstitches said:
canadamus_prime said:
DVS BSTrD said:
canadamus_prime said:
Dragonbums said:
canadamus_prime said:
No, why?
Ragsnstitches said:
canadamus_prime said:
Dragonbums said:
canadamus_prime said:

I think it's funnier to think that they just start on a random car to pump themselves up.
Certainly more impressive than breaking bricks, if more costly.

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
Ryu's got plenty of job prospects. He could be a grocer, or work in a restaurant...or maybe he could teach kids to break a man's spine in 12 places.

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
DVS BSTrD said:
canadamus_prime said:
Dragonbums said:
canadamus_prime said:
That's only when they are foolish enough to come out and play.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Couldn't he just get a job at the company his best friend owns?
One in America where he probably doesn't speak the language?

Tiamattt

Jul 15, 2011
He can do MMA on the side, sure they would probably outlaw the use of fireballs but assuming he doesn't literally kill the competition he can make a good living there. If I was him I would spend my first paycheck on a new gi, headband and shoes. Oh and a meal that wasn't out of a garbage dump. :p

Arawn

Dec 18, 2003
Now that I think about it, he is the few Street Fighters that doesn't have a job. Chun Li is a cop, Ken a rich kid, Viper also a cop, etc. Other than him I think Blanka doesn't have anything else on the side when not fighting.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I must say I feel Critical Miss is at its strongest when it does strips like this. I have a smile a mile wide and maybe (just maybe!) we'll avoid a 25 page inferno in this thread.

More Erin and video game character moments please. :)

iniudan

Apr 27, 2011
Arawn said:
Now that I think about it, he is the few Street Fighters that doesn't have a job. Chun Li is a cop, Ken a rich kid, Viper also a cop, etc. Other than him I think Blanka doesn't have anything else on the side when not fighting.
Jimmy doesn't need a job, been a mama's boy and when he's bumming around, if he need a snack, he just need to jump in the nearest body of water and there you go, instant fried seafood dinner.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Arawn said:
I'm more versed in the realm of Mortal Kombat than Street Fighter, and I can think of even less jobs for the characters when they're not fighting. Johnny Cage has acting to fall back on, Sonya and Jax are either cops or Special Forces, Kano's a crime boss, Liu Kang and Kung Lao are supposed to be monks, and Raiden's a god. As far as I know, everyone else lives (and dies) for the Tournament.

DaViller

Sep 3, 2013
Theres gotta be some way for him to turn throwing fireballs out of his hands into a cash source. I mean once you can put that on your resumee your pretty much set for life.

I think that ryu is just the type who isn't realy creative outside his field of expertise. He may be able to dislocate your shoulder while breaking your arm in three points within a second, but he just can't think of ways to put such abilitys to practical use.

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
Ryu walks into a job interview, sits in front of the HR rep.

"So tell me Mr. Ryu," says the rep, "why should I hire you?"

"I can throw fireballs from my hands."

"You think thats a job skill?" the rep asks.

"No, I think you pay me not to do it," replies Ryu. "I think you get the idea."

Moral, Ryu doesn't need a job since he's got the ultimate extortion racket: Not fireballing whatever business he enters.

Sewa_Yunga

I love this highway!
Nov 21, 2011
I sincerely hope for Ryu that he's not munching one of Suchong's descendants.