Stupid Beyond Relief Reviews: Hellsing

mParadox

Susurration
Sep 19, 2010
Country
Germany
Zachary Amaranth said:
People really need to be told Alucard is Dracula backwards?
Aye. To tell that he is indeed the first true vampire. And to tell, that don't f*** with him. He knows serious stuff.

Daveman said:
mParadox said:
Daveman said:
No. I find her to be cute. :3

Spelling mistakes?! Where?! >_>
I'll PM what I can spot.
To be fair, I use the British spellings. So, if there's something wrong on your radar that might be it. :p

Miffmoff

Aug 31, 2009
Pretty much everyone I know whose seen Hellsing likes it. The first series has a special little place in my heart but, I'd watch Ultimate over it; the animation is some of the best around.

mParadox

Susurration
Sep 19, 2010
Country
Germany
Miffmoff said:
Pretty much everyone I know whose seen Hellsing likes it. The first series has a special little place in my heart but, I'd watch Ultimate over it; the animation is some of the best around.
I do plan to review it. The problem is that it still hasn't finished. When will ep.8 come out!!?

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States
mParadox said:
When will ep.8 come out!!?
Nobody knows. Which is unfortunate because I've been waiting on it for a while.

JemothSkarii

Thanks!
Nov 9, 2010
Goodluf said:
Hellsing is one of my favourite anime, though the series is nothing compared to the awesomeness of the ultimate OVAs, which have one of the best done animation I have seen (and lots of gore). I happened to stumble upon Hellsing after hearing about Twilight, so yeah, it was quite nice refreshing.

Very positive and compact review, though I could have liked some more analyzing of the series as a whole or...something, I'm not really good at rating other peoples work. I always try to recommend the OVAs over the series, but you do need some patience to go through about 45 minutes of it in one sitting.

...Now where is OVA 8. They are testing my patience! Settle on one studio and finish the damn think already!
Yeah, I watched the original anime first, thought it was awesome, then I watched the OVA's, and my God...it was beautiful. It does have some of the best animation (although the best art style at least for me goes to a romance anime movie called '5 Centimetres per Second') and the action is so bloody and sadistic...I've only seen up to episode 4 of the OVA's since I watch the Eng Dubs on most animes and Crispin Freeman's voice makes me squeal like a schoolgirl (I have a guycrush on him), so I'm waiting for the Eng Dubs -_-.

OT: Good review, I also recommend this anime to anyone who like vampires and buttloads of violence, and some funny parts scattered through it....and Schrodinger is so cute...and I want to see moar of the Captain...reading The Dawn right now

mParadox

Susurration
Sep 19, 2010
Country
Germany
JemothSkarii said:
OT: Good review, *snip* reading The Dawn right now
Thank you. But even the Dawn isn't finished yet. Which is a mighty shame.

RiouChan said:
I've been waiting for almost 6 months (I might lost count) for the next OVA, It's freaking great. One of the best anime I've ever seen.
Aye. But it'll make for one good Spring gift.