Stupid Shit You Hear From Gamers?

Megacherv

Kinect Development Sucks...
Sep 24, 2008
When I have to listen to the 2 guys I sit next to in my Software class yabber on about MW2, saying about how they leveled up to this and unlocked that and what their class setups are, whilst I'm sat there thinking "Wow, this could be one of the most boring games conversations ever" And go back to thinking about Borderlands (which I think I've just done all the quests on the first playthrough. If anyone can correct me by saying that I should have more than 42 backpack spaces after saving the Claptraps, please inform me of this)

w1n5t0n

Jul 29, 2009
My mom always tells me to play video games less. I ask her what else I should do and she always says something like "Anything but those dang video games" I ask her why and she says they melt my brain. Once she told me to watch a movie. I told her games have stories too that can be just as good as the story in a book or movie and she started laughing at me.

AkJay

Feb 22, 2009
Retards:"Whatever man, i'm not a 'casual gamer', I'm a fucking HardxCore GAMER!!"

Me: "Shut The Fuck Up."

Mordwyl

Feb 5, 2009
Some random jock: "You played Runescape? Man you have bad taste."
Me: "Says the guy that's on Farmville."

Aur0ra145

Elite Member
May 22, 2009
While playing coop Splinter Cell with my buddy on a PS2. We were climbing some fence into a compound

Friend: "Dude, we're so freaking cool, we're cool like ninja's."

Me: "Nah dude, we're way cooler than ninja's, we like pirate's!"

SomeUnregPunk

Jan 15, 2009
"All these wiggers think their black." said one gamer playing COD4 in reference to his team and the opposing team.

skandergoon

Aug 21, 2009
"LOL 1337 MODURN WOARFAIR IS DUH BEST LMAO" Yeah its good but can you please shut the hell up before my eardrums burst?

Inobodyme

Aug 14, 2009
Since I run a Pride (their name for clan) in a game called WolfTeam I get all the complaints about the way my fellow Pride members play. Most of them about one of my guys, OldGus, (also my brother) who has an... unorthodox way of killing the enemies.
For example he has a habit parking a warthog on the edge of a cliff in Halo 3 only to have it teeter over and kill either one person or a group of people. Another time in TF2 he got into a shootout with a sniper on the other team and killed everyone on the other team with crossfire but failed to kill the sniper the was aiming for. One other time he was sniping in COD5 when someone tried to sneak up and knife him, but failed. Then Gus tried to frantically shoot him with his sniper rifle only to miss and kill two other enemies before the knifing guy ran away. But I digress... some of the complaints I got went like this.

"One of your players buttered my bullets!"
"Gus won't let me kill in peace!"
"Gus just quantum ninja hacked me! I never see him coming!"
and my favorite:
"Tell OldGus to stop pulling unicorns out of his pants!"

Lamppenkeyboard

Jun 3, 2009
The stupidest thing I know of gamers listening to would be some random guy in WoW Barrens chat saying that their Guildies would be able to sign on (the server was popular, you see there is a queue to get into a full server) if they would just cilck Alt-F4. I looked up the chat channel and I saw that about 20 people had left the game. I swear, I cried a bit.

cannot_aim

Dec 18, 2008
Anything that anyone on Xbox live has ever said in the history of Xbox live or online gaming for that matter. Unless its someone I expressly wanted to talk to and not some retarded racist 12 year old.

Dusquad

Sep 3, 2009
Aqualung said:
My sister: *Watching me play Shadow of the Colossus* "Those graphics look horrible. How do you play that?" *Goes back to playing Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings on Wii*
Blasphemy!!!

Kenny Kondom

Oct 8, 2009
CoD MW...
Teh Noob: 'Why do i keep getting spawned near people i cant kill???'
Me: 'We are YOUR team... dick...'

FallenJellyDoughnut

Jun 28, 2009
Anything anyone says who are over 30 and don't play games.

Them: What are you playing?
Me: Mass Effect
Them: Are you winning?
Me: *Facepalm*
Them: How many points do you have?
Me: The points system was dropped about 15 years ago.
Them: Then why are you killing these people?
Me: Because its part of the story
Them: What story?
Me: The games story!
Them: All this killing is horrible for your mind!
Me: Don't tell me what is good for my mental fitness!
Them: Remember the kid who copied that GTA game and killed all those people?
Me: You know what? I don't feel like playing anymore! I think i'll go to a friends place! Goodbye!

NoriYuki Sato

May 26, 2009
NO OFFENSE MENT IN ANY OF THIS POST, I DO APOLOGIZE NOW IF IT OFFENDS ANYBODY!!!

me and my buddy's..we have our clan tags as Zulu on CoD and other such games..and only when MW2 came out...did ppl start calling us niggers, due to the fact that apprently ppl JUST found out about the Zulu tribe in Africa...when in actuality, we are Zulu based off of the military squad name. as most people know there is A-Z for Military squads..and Zulu is badas, so we're Zulu. in Halo we're Wolf Pack Zulu. our airsoft group is called Team Zulu.

seroiusly...as of MW2 people JUST found out about the Zulu tribe? have no clue about the Military Zulu? can't tell the difference between a couple of white guys and black guys? most of the time you can tell the difference in the tone of voice or the way people talk, however it's not always obvious..but come on..i sound like a white guy..and i am..dumbasses..

ERadical

Aug 30, 2009
Ahahah anything to do with the console war.

But also when people say "Ohh Borderlands and TF2 don't even have good graphics, they're like cartoons"

*facepalm*

Jan 29, 2009
Aur0ra145 said:
While playing coop Splinter Cell with my buddy on a PS2. We were climbing some fence into a compound

Friend: "Dude, we're so freaking cool, we're cool like ninja's."

Me: "Nah dude, we're way cooler than ninja's, we like pirate's!"
That sounds like a great poster!