Stupidest Reason Why You've Gotten Into Trouble In School.

Pirakahunter788

Feb 4, 2011
I remember the one time in 7th Grade when I went to a school with the whole uniform ordeal. Everyone had to wear these blue shirts with collars with the school logo on em, tan pants, and sneakers.

Well, what I got in trouble for was absolutely ridiculous. You see, I was in 7B. 7B was considered the worst class to be in, due to the complete lack of regard from the students that were in it. Well, I got criticized by class "bully" DeAngelo and his mutual buddies. They actually insulted my clothing, despite the fact they wore the SAME DAMN CLOTHING AS ME.

What made it worse, was I was sent to the Principal's office for harassing other students. Pathetic.
Thankfully, I got the sentence removed, since the principal was pretty awesome. Helped me alot during 7th Grade.

thatcanadianguy

Feb 15, 2009
that time i knuckled off a crafty one in the computer lab springs to mind...

but if i had to pick, it would be the time i got my ear yanked by a TA in grade 1, because i told the teacher she skipped a page in a book she was reading to the class. i had read ahead and told her she skipped a page, and the ta just yanked my ear an said 'shut up' then the teacher turned back the back and saw she HAD skipped it.

GaryH

Sep 3, 2008
Two of the schools that I went to were full of incompetant and lazy teachers who, when pushed, would just give detention to an entire class rather than attempt to root out the 3-4 pupils who were misbehaving. So yeah... that. Every other day. For years.

I also got in trouble for being bullied once. The school was well aware that I had a major problem with bullies (7+ years of constant emotional abuse is tons of fun, I assure you.) and I wasn't fighting back or anything, the teacher just saw a conflict and punished everyone involved.

Needless to say, I didn't exactly enjoy school.

EDIT: Just thought of one more. I got screamed at by a teacher and sent out of the class because someone behind me was talking. It would probably be an honest mistake if it weren't for the fact that it was two girls talking and I was sitting by myself.

SmokingDodongo

Jun 30, 2011
I had this one 10th grade English teacher who just sucked. She was the kind of teacher who saw two kinds of kids: kids who drank her red kool-aid ad truly believed she was "teh BESTEST TEACHAH EVA!!!11!!ELEVEN" and future serial killers. I was in group two, because I used to have an actual English teacher as opposed to a cult leader. I got detention for everything, up to and including stifling a yawn, dropping my textbook, LOOKING AT THE BOARD (the "wrong way"), and raising my right eyebrow.

I happydanced when she got fired.

tom919

Aug 7, 2009
I got a detention for not doing a piece of homework, set the day before for first lesson the next day. Despite I wasn't in school to get the homework, but none the less the teacher had marked me as present in the register despite the others having not marked me in and said it was all the proof he needed. I'd had a clean run until my last year, FML.

knuckles2812

Jun 6, 2009
when I was a sophomore in High School, I got sent to the principals office when someone wrapped my head in duct tape

knuckles2812

Jun 6, 2009
when I was a sophomore in High School, I got sent to the principals office when someone wrapped my head in duct tape

chocolate pickles

Apr 14, 2011
In either year 2 or 3 (Long time ago, so my memorys a bit sketchy) two guys were fighting and one of them pushed the other into me and i fell over. As im getting up one of them falls onto me and im stuck underneath him. Seconds later our substitute teacher walked in, Saw what was going on and gave all three of us detention, despite the fact she hadnt even seen me fighting. I tell my parents when i get home, who believed me, and they contacted the school, but im still not believed. The next day our normal teacher came back and i told her what really happened and she beleives me straight away and lets me off without any trouble.

Some good did come of it though. My mum bought me a comic to read in the detention, so i got a free comic :)

allmadeup

Jun 30, 2011
In year 8, while watching a video in History I kept sneezing as I had a cold. I got detention for disrupting the class. Was so ill by the time detention came around that I threw up. Teacher who gave me detention had to clean it up and I left detention early 5 minutes into it. VICTORY!

In year 10, during art, we were told to put our hand in any position and then draw it. I obviously went for the two fingers up and was forced to sit in a room by myself. To be fair, I can see her point with that one, but in my defence she did say *any* position. And if I didn't do it first, someone else was bound to, so I feel I fell on my sword for the others.

Oh yeah, also in my tenth year my English teacher warned me not to make up words when I used 'uncouth' in my mock GCSE. He wasn't too pleased when I pointed it out in a dictionary. Didn't get into any trouble, but the idiot glared at me for my remaining year and a half there. Good times.

Minigrinch

Apr 17, 2011
First day of year 8 music, new teacher has a set of keys with a Simpsons keychain. I ask her if she likes the Simpsons, I proceed to get kicked out of class and given detention.

Fun times.

bl4ckh4wk64

Walking Mass Effect Codex
Jun 11, 2010
Well, in first grade, me and one of my friends skipped class to go and chill in the boys restroom. We eventually decided it would be a great idea to make a password and not let anyone in unless they told us the password.

Got about a week and a half worth of detention.
Funny thing is, one of my other friends saw us as he was walking past the courtyard. He asked the teacher what we were doing and he was told we were in trouble and had to stay inside during break and lunch. I still remember, word for word, what Will said, " Oh, ok. I'm bored so I'll just stay here with you guys."

EDIT: Just remembered another thing. In 2nd grade I was suspended because I brought a comb to school and after showing it to my teacher, she told the principal I threatened her with it and she feared for her life. Granted, it was one of those switchcombs, but I still showed her the damned thing when it looked like a comb.

DSEZ

Aug 8, 2009
i didnt get in trouble but i got yelled at

i didnt stand or say the pledge of alligence i simply told the teacher i am from italy i do not like america (i moved here when i was 5 this is when i was 12) she got really mad and told me i was lucky to be here i said i wasnt and smiled

Macrobstar

Apr 28, 2010
Phenakist said:
2 years ago, for apperantly "Dropping the R Bomb" turns out, saying "...Fuck off and stop copying my work" qualifies as racism, who knew?

Full story below.
Before there are any hole pokers, it was very blatent copying, had the windows on his screen set up identical to mine, (50-50 W7 style on XP between Word and Google(seemed more efficient at the time)) Oh, and a word for word copy of my version of the research we were told to do. Now, I always write informally, and in my own words, he had the word for word of MY version, same order of paragraphs (which I had jumbled up a bit), same size etc. So I was getting pissed off and decided to cath him out. I was quite proud of how I did it, changed it to wingdings and touch typed it, literally 3 second after I changed it I heard a "What the fuck are you doing changing your writing to that?" to which I replied "What does it matter to you? Fuck off and stop copying my work." His work from then on was copy/pasted from Wikipedia, and he told our teach I was being racist. Whom then frogmarched me straight up to the principal (who I was on reasonably good terms with at the time) told her what had "happened" and her face and perception of me changed instantly, from "You're a good lad, I see potential in you but stop being so damn lazy" to "You disgusting little boy I thought better of you" The following conversation consisted of me laughing, at all the things I had supposedly said, mostly because they were quite inventive. So after half an hour of interrogating she gave up. The following few days consisted of intetrrogations from my head of year and the deputy principal, whom were men so ended up as more of an "I'm right, your wrong just admit it so we get get this over with" from both sides. So then I had a word with my teacher who reported it and had both our research sitting on her desk, and I asked her to compare them, proved my point, and was home free, with the "victim" shunned by the rest of our year, and me with some respect for winning against the teachers. All's well that ends well :p
YES finally logic and reason win! I love it when a story has a happy ending

rayen020

May 20, 2009
I was part of a special interests program at my school which focused on Audio/video media. I got a job where i had to wire a control board in the classroom to a sound/lighting system in the auditorium. I ended up finishing after school but only after a hall monitor walked into the auditorium asked what i was doing in there, didn't believe my explanation and took me to the principal who then told the hall monitor i had permission and said not to bother me again. All of this took place after he final bell had rung.

Hall monitors and Media Tech didn't get along very well for the rest of the year.

EDIT; looking back over the last few pages of this thread. I am aghast at the pure idiocy of school system. i mean i know they don't have time to to do a full criminal investigation or anything but the sometimes blatant bias and favoritism and hate some of these teachers/school officials seem to exhibit is astonishing.

WOPR

Aug 18, 2010
Hauntghost20 said:
I got kicked off a field trip for "Staring" at a girl... in 3rd grade... when I wasn't the girl just didn't like me...

or in 7th grade when I got "suspended for my own safety" because kids beat me up and they "couldn't" punish THEM (because they're rich little snobs and it was a catholic school... hence explaining why I wanted to purge the world of that scum they call "religion")

or maybe even 1st grade, when I got suspended for 2 days for hitting a "sad note" when playing the piano in the classroom ("sad note" being below the first two octaves... the teacher was sexist and the principal was out to get me... literally)

I think I've won for being in really dumb schools...

Macrobstar

Apr 28, 2010
Crashage said:
In French class, in secondary school, I had to sit next to this lad whom the whole class nicknamed "Crazy Steve," he was a sound guy most of the time but he did odd things. In one particular class he slowly unscrewed all the screws that held the table top to its frame and pocketed the screws, and when I asked why he said "Just in case."
The next day in the same class we sat at the same table and the teacher shouted at him for something or other, and Crazy Steve stood up and gripped the table top, and flung it up and away from us, into a wall. He got in trouble for obvious reasons, and I got in trouble because I couldn't stop laughing about it. It was brilliant. It's probably the only time I was in trouble too
Thats the best story in the world, I want steves autograph