stupidest thing you have said in school

TheLefty

May 21, 2008
My 8th grade science teacher did this annoying thing where she would say part of the word and then let up fill in, it was her little mini quiz thing I guess.
So one day she went to say "organism", and I assumed she was going to stop at "organ..." so after she said "orga..." I replied with "ism!...an...ism...anism...organism."

bpm195

May 21, 2008
Systems Architecture 2 in my second year of college. The year is insanely happy and optimistic.

Teacher: So bpm, name a potential problem with this processor.
Me: Somebody sabotaging it.
Teacher: Thinks for a moment.Yeah... Yeah! Certain invalid inputs could cause catastrophic failures, and those could come from a person that's trying break your system. Good answer. Lectures for a few minutes about the types of inputs that could cause failures
So, bpm, how could you protect the system from being "sabotaged."
Me: Second amendment.

theonlyblaze2

Aug 20, 2010
The teacher asked me if the shirt I was wearing was Donkey Kong(which it was) and I respond with what I thought was the best idea at the time, "Yeah, is there a problem with that." I apologized after class, saying some b.s. about being picked on because of the shirt, but for the rest of the year he kept asking me if "I had a problem with that?"

Iron Lightning

Lightweight Extreme
Oct 19, 2009
Well, this isn't stupid per se, but it is funny. I was talking to a friend while working on a physics project at a table when this happened:

Friend: "So, I went to see The Last Airbender the other night"
Me: "Oooh, did you see the penis hair?"
Teacher Just Now Arriving to Check On Us: "..."

DaJoW

Aug 17, 2010
Got into a discussion with a friend during role call during a class, and when the teacher got to me I just said what I was going to say to my friend louder. "Unfortunately", which the teacher didn't like very much. He was extremely critical of everything I did in that class for the next 5 years.

Taliesin Hoyle

Nov 19, 2010
I asked my eighteen year old students what they thought the most important event in the last hundred years was. They said S.A.R.S

Kestrel-50

Jan 11, 2011
The stupidest thing i heard was this: "So does that mean that dinosaurs really existed?" - It was a year 12 biology class.

The teacher's answer: "Yes Nivid, they did exist."

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
I suppose that would have to be the time when I read my research to the class and thought that I had used the word "organism" too much, so I tired to shorten it down for some variation.
The shortened version became "orgasm" of couse and the entire class laughed their heads off(we were 14-15 years old then, so it was funny!) except for the teacher who became furious.

Another time I was in school drunk and kept asking retarded questions to the teacher. Can't recall the questions, but I remember the entire class staring at me - wondering what the hell was wrong with me.

amoamaremetallum

Nov 28, 2010
Jroo wuz heer said:
amoamaremetallum said:
A quite LOUD yelling of the phrase "PUT IT IN MY MOUTH"

The context makes it less funny.
I wanna know the context
A girl was talking about how she was at a friend's house and that she was eating macaroni, but didn't want to touch it. I was trying to be funny by mimicking her.

IndianaJonny

Mysteron Display Team
Jan 6, 2011
kulonom said:
that would have to be calling the teacher "mum", but lot's of people have....right
God yes, most of the time kids do that in primary school (which you can understand) but no, I saved that chestnut for a secondary school chemistry class.

Reaper195

Jul 5, 2009
I was 12 at the time when I asked a teacher if small grains of sand were made of more than a couple of atoms. Akthough I remember a girl a few years late (Me 17, she 18) if there was oxygen in the air. The teacher had to actually leave to room to stop people from seeing him laughing at the stupidity.

jrubal1462

Dec 22, 2010
My brother used to set up a house in the sims with "Big Boo Radley" and "jo boo jo boo" They were 2 massive black guys that had very little in the way of amenities, and they just sat outside bench-pressing all day long, starting fights with anybody that walked by. Yes...he might be a racist.

When our class was going through "To Kill a Mocking Bird" I didn't read it, but for some reason, I didn't let that stop me from answering questions in class. The teacher asked something about Boo Radley, and I answered that they were definitely treating him that way because he's black. If you haven't read the book, Radley is white. (or so I'm told)

Foot into mouth

ultrachicken

Dec 22, 2009
kulonom said:
that would have to be calling the teacher "mum", but lot's of people have....right
I did that once in kindergarten. It still haunts me to this day.

[sub]Not really.[/sub]

Soulle55

Apr 18, 2010
In my grade 10 year of school we had a presentation in our school gym about tolerance and respecting cultures, followed by a jeapordy type game where the left side faced off against the right side, for the winning point the question was national flags, and the Israeli flag popped up, I jumped up and shouted "THE JEWISH FLAG".

Crystalite

Apr 2, 2010
ultrachicken said:
kulonom said:
I did that once in kindergarten. It still haunts me to this day.

[sub]Not really.[/sub]
Uargh, yes... I did it in first or second grade, called my teacher "dad". In some ways, it does still haunt me, it was the first time I was really publically embarrassed and aware of it...
Strange though, how kids do that...

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
in english in teh 8th grade I made the mistake of saying that 1939 was before world war II.

it was talkinga bout just the beginnings of the german offensive into poland so yeah... I thought I could say, "a few months before WWII officially started"

It was in september, so I might have been right... It was an autobiography of some jewish girl afterall(no not Frank).

Kakashi on crack

Aug 5, 2009
In choir class our director was telling us to open up the back of our throats and loosen our mouths, at which point the guy next to me said "That's what she said" I know its kinda in reverse order there, but it was still pretty hilarious XD