Stupidest Youtube Comment on a Gaming Video

Nexus4

Jul 13, 2010
Dragunai said:
ChupathingyX said:
"I love FO3 way more [than New Vegas] because it is made my Bethesda......and there were not as many glitches with it......and their DLC's were coo[sub]sic[/sub]"

Yep no. 1 reason was just because it wasn't made by bethesda.

2nd reason is something that was different for every person and was mostly Bethesda's fault in the first place.

3rd reason was because the DLC's were cool, I'm not even going to bother commenting on that.
Gonna have to stop you there.
I have BOTH of those games beside me and I am going to say:

1 - Both were made by Bethesda
2 - NV had fewer bugs than the original (not disputing your point though, just contesting his)
3 - Yes Fo3 is gonna have better DLC, its older and has more to choose from >_<

Again not arguing, trolling or disputing but I own both games, play them like 40 hours and a day and Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Agreed on all points, except that Obsidian developed New Vegas not Bethesda. Bethesda were the publishers of New Vegas.

Ashcrexl

May 27, 2009
not sure what the exact wording was, but someone complained that the graphics in final fantasy vii were so bad that the only character they could tell apart from the others was barrett because he was black.

on second thought, that guy most definitely was a troll. no one could possibly say that with a straight face.

woodaba

May 31, 2011
MOAR MINECRAFT NAO!!!!!!
or
MOAR SHDUW OD ISRAPHEL NAO

Any yognaut will know what im talking about.

Haelium

Jan 18, 2011
On every trailer for "The Cursed Crusade": Altair is cooler, assassins creed ripoff wah wah wah.

TheFinalFantasyWolf

Dec 23, 2010
Harry Mason said:
Very personal one here.
On any random PS2-era Silent Hill game fan-video, music video, or cutscene:

"Fuck dis shit! Silent Gay isnt scary AT ALL. They dont know survival horroR if it bit them on the ass. IT'S just a bunch of running around and nothing ever happens just some arty fuckshit..."

And then there's the point in the comment that my blood reaches boiling temperature and I start looking around for something to strangle:

"...Besides REsIDENT Evil is WAY SCARYER!!!!!1!"

yyyyyyyyYYYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAHHHH! HARRY SMASH IGNORANT MORON! RAAAH!

Watching a legion of my fellow Silent Hill fanpeople bury those comments is a sea of negative feedback does restore my faith in humanity afterwords, though.

Ooh! I have another on that I see on Silent Hill videos!

"This looks dumb. The movie was WAAAY better."
*twitch twitch*
Thank you so much. I absolutely hate it when people trash Silent Hill (1,2,3,4) by saying that "It's not scary, ya just walk around a town". I mean jeez, do their feeble little minds not understand the true meaning of horror, of tampering with human emotions? Or are they just confusing real horror (in this case psychological), with Dead Space, or some other wannabe horror, action knockoff.

Oh my goodness, Resident Evil. Really now? You know someone is truely brainless when they put an almost comedic game such as Resident Evil above Silent Hill on the "most scary games list".

(*Not that this was the MAIN thing that ruined the movie for me, but more the fact that the interpretation aand presentation of the film was shitty, was what kinda screwed it all up for me)

*Finding out that they changed the freaking gender of the iconic main character, prior to watching this film, was like watching a horse trip out of the starting gate, before seeing a man shoot that horse in both knees) So you can pretty much guess that my reaction wasn't all that positive.

Streecer

Jul 2, 2011
Youtube comments are generally terrible, no matter what video.

The true goldmine is any yogcast video.

Revolutionary

Pub Club Am Broken
May 30, 2009
I think I'm going to go with an episode Inside gaming, and the (unfortunately) top rated comment was "Dee is Fu**ing hot"

Nazz3

Sep 11, 2009
Streecer said:
Youtube comments are generally terrible, no matter what video.

The true goldmine is any yogcast video.
Yup.

Just go to some exbawks 360 vs pee ess three video and you'll find hundreds of pages of stupid comments. Im not even gonna bother posting any

ABLb0y

Aug 27, 2010
Canis Canem Edit (A game with no multiplayer or anything competitive.):

"Prick, go die, i could beat you at this game anyday"

Omega500

Dec 2, 2009
I dont pay attention to them anymore. But the ones I love are say a game witha mod and its nothing but how do i get mods on my xbox

Xaio30

Nov 24, 2010
"MW3 WILL HAVE 60FPS, PWND BATTLEFIELD FAGS!"

On a BF3 video. He totally convinced me to buy MW3 with that. Totally.

TheScientificIssole

Jun 9, 2011
Patrick Young said:
TheScientificIssole said:
I can't remember but it included Valve not caring about fan's for wanting to pay their own bills. Its like some Valve fans think that it's a charity or a nonprofit organization. Some people are just strange about their own fanboyism.
Patrick Young said:
MrJKapowey said:
I don't even know how it got to this, but:

'It's not English, it's American. Why would anyone name a language after your sh*t country?'
I can't remember which game vid it was from, but I think the conversation was about which languages it supported and this guy jumped in when I listed the languages.
see americans this is why most people hate your countrys people I don't but people like this are annoying I am referring to the youtube commenter not MrJkapowey
Now that's not very nice. Your blaming me, someone who has no relation to that guy besides the country I live in for raising him. So please review your comments before posting. It's extremely hateful and rude to try to blame a country on the attitude of one over-patriotic jerk. It seems as if your trying to balance this by being just as much as a turd. Your calling a nation bad because of your over-support for your own country. Your being him.
Twist ending.
Also you're saying most people hate America. It wouldn't matter if you did this in a less crappy fashion, but what you said seemed as if you said that you and most people on earth were insulting me for being born and for another person's actions out of short sightedness. Jerk move.
see how I said I don't I said most people as in the most of the people who hate america
Yeah, I realized that after I posted. I didn't want to change it, because I meant what I wrote. You were blaming me for his comment. That's what I was talking about. Did you even read my post? Also you say most of the people who hate America hate America? Quite the Epiphany.

Iwana Humpalot

Jan 22, 2011
Comments that complain about other comments and get lot of thumbs up.
It is just.. GAH! Annoying as hell.
Also every single comment about some game being better than the game that u are watching a video about. Seriosly, nobody gives a damn about ur opinion, i came here to watch this video about the game and not to hear how bad this is in ur opinion.