Suddenly you wake up connected to a machine...

The Salty Vulcan

Jun 28, 2009
So every moment of my life up to that point, good and bad, would've been either incredibly cruel or meaningless? Yeah, I think its fair to say I'd try and escape if only to find out why anyone would do that and for what purpose.

DoomyMcDoom

Jul 4, 2008
I've been through hell, I'd go find someone to ask a few questions, find out if they learned anything from my experiences, and if it was actually generating some sort of usefull data, maybe go back to the simulated life, although I may ask to join their research, it's gotta be more interesting than this shit.

mitchell271

Sep 3, 2010
Ask what's happening, where I am, the usual stuff. It doesn't sound like that strange of a morning for me though.

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
Damn, if my life were like a simulation, it would probably closely resemble a L4D title, as the AI Director is starting to get serious. I've been able to get through most of my life pretty well, and now the AI Director is throwing hammers and shinning flood lights at my way to see how I'll overcome my current predicament.

But I'll find a way. I always do, and the AI Director will be pissed.

Johnny Impact

Aug 6, 2008
I would gain the power to stop bullets, fly, bring people back to life, see while blind, and bend spoons by will alone. Also, I know kung-fu!

Oh, wait.....

felbot

May 11, 2011
is it weird that when you said that I was hooked up to a machine i thought of a male "milking" machine?

anyway on topic, id probably resist, if id get lose id free my self, then id make him make my dads life horrible, like giving him prostate cancer or something.

Akytalusia

Nov 11, 2010
i'd nope faster than any nope in the history of the simulation. plugs? pulled. laying down? sitting up. then i'd relax and wait for authorities to contact me, letting whatever happened next, happen.

Oct 27, 2010
probably kill myself. Just think about it, there's not really any recovering from something like that. I think that any somewhat normal human being subjected to that sort of situation might go insane. Or worst yet, if they carry the memory back over and tried to tell others, then they'd think you were crazy anyways. There's no winning.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I'd ask the programmer guy if he can make a few adjustments before sending me back. Maybe make it so my love life isn't nonexistent.

Mcupobob

Jun 29, 2009
I'm Kinda torn, on one hand if I was being pulled out of an advance simulator and only now just realizing it I would have so many question, find out why I did it. What is the "real" world like and would I rather live there. Who I really am, think about It could have had a whole other life before being born into this one that I don't know about.

Then again, I prolly should also trust that I or whoever put me in the simulation for a good reason. I could be a psycho in this is some sort of punishment or rehab. I could be on a spaceship in cryo and this simulation is to insure that my mind doesn't go insane. I could be a wealthy man who's escaping reality due to some tragedy and I had a good reason. Hell I could just being living out this life for a college assignment for the future and what feels like a life-time is only a couple hours.

I don't know I think I would be to damn curious, its not that I have a bad-life I'm quite happy with it. But to know that theres something else out there? Not sure if I could live knowing I passed that up.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
I'd request access to the save editor.

Either way, I'd go back in. Why not? My life doesn't suck.

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
THERE IS ONLY ONE LOGICAL THING TO DO IN A VIRTUAL WORLD:

Its time to duel! (Duel my way out of that world, also coolest GIF I've seen in forever.)

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Get out of bed. If anyone is present: "Excuse me, my memory seems to be shoddy, can you refresh me on what's going on?" Otherwise, I look for an exit and leave.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
I woudl try to tell the programmer "make it better will you?" and them comply.
i would continue living for my own enjoyment.

Reginald

May 9, 2012
canadamus_prime said:
I'd ask the programmer guy if he can make a few adjustments before sending me back. Maybe make it so my love life isn't nonexistent.
Strazdas said:
I woudl try to tell the programmer "make it better will you?" and them comply.
i would continue living for my own enjoyment.
Yeah, I'd ask them to make my virtual existence a little less shit. Maybe see if they could get me an adult size race car bed.

smithy_2045

Jan 30, 2008
Lie back down. Maybe ask why I'm in there, then lie back down if the answer wasn't unreasonable. Don't know why anyone would want to simulate a life as dull as mine in the first place though.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
I would punch him in the face, I don't appreciate lies, and though my life is hardly the worst well some fucked up shit has happened and I'm generally pretty useless at social situations, so yeah I'd beat the crap of whoever did that, though I guess that could explain why memories sometimes pop up out of nowhere, some asshole is just typing them in, but yeah I'd want to see the real world.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
I'd probably shit my pants... voluntarily... it'll give me more time...<.<