Sugar Returns to Mountain Dew this April

SinisterDeath

Nov 6, 2006
Dear god...
I wasn't old enough to have even 'tried' mountain dew when it had real sugar.
I used to drink A Liter of that shit daily! (Abit excessive I know) i've cut back to basically 'no' pop in recent years... Unfortunately I must have to much monkey in my genetic pool that I basically require something 'sweet' to drink... And at work, that basically leaves gatoraid... (1 bottle a day) And of course, they use HFCS

I might just have to buy a month supply of this mountain dew when it comes out. Infact, everyone should. Maybe Pepsi will get the point. ;)

AceDiamond

Jul 7, 2008
Indigo_Dingo said:
Oh joy. Maybe this will make it taste less like rat urine. Probably not.
And you know what rat urine tastes like because...? :p

Anyway this is...well this might be my death right here. Mountain Dew is addictive enough as it is without having the power of all-natural sugar behind it.

scotth266

Wait when did I get a sub
Jan 10, 2009
Heh, I wonder how much MORE sugary Mountain Dew needs to be....
I don't like as it is, it's too sweet!
Pepsi is ok though.

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
Oh sweet!

(it had to be said)

Ninja edit: I never really found myself to like the normal Mountain Dew. I like Code Red and I really loved that sour grape version they had a few years back. I've also been cutting out sodas from my diet, and just drinking the calorie-free versions. Strangely, I find that Diet MD is a lot tastier than normal MD for me.

Lucane

Mar 24, 2008
Ahh... April Fools?
I'm only saying so since they make Mountian Dew with labels saying "Mtn Dew" on the normal gren brand bottles at the moment so if they we're to make a new variant you'd think it would match but if I'm wrong that's fine I've never had it with sugar before.

TheBluesader

Mar 9, 2008
Bah! Once you switch over to eating pure sugar from the jar like I have, you don't care about soda either way.

In other news,
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHesplode!

Lucane

Mar 24, 2008
Kahoony117 said:
Hmm, throwback, not really a good name.
I mean isn't throwback the remains of a drink when someone drinks it and spits some of it back in?
That's called backwash or around here at least.

AceDiamond

Jul 7, 2008
Lucane said:
Kahoony117 said:
Hmm, throwback, not really a good name.
I mean isn't throwback the remains of a drink when someone drinks it and spits some of it back in?
That's called backwash or around here at least.
Yeah. I thought throwback was a term used by rappers and white people trying to be rappers that references anything "vintage" or "from the 1980s" or "old school"

Elurindel

Dec 12, 2007
I've never had the real stuff in Mountain Dew before. I must go back to america and get me some of this!