super awesome game giveaways

bullet_sandw1ch

Jun 3, 2011
BENZOOKA said:
BernardoOne said:
BENZOOKA said:
I've got three guest passes for Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad.

I've complained about of my disliking about the game in length here. But some do like it.

If anyone wants those, holler.
Me :D
PM me your email, so I can send one via Steam.

edit: and I still got two more of those, if at all interested, do tell.
i love how generous the escapist community is. it makes me smile when people are nicer on the internet than in real life.

bullet_sandw1ch

Jun 3, 2011
Andrewtheeviscerator said:
MOXron said:
Seeing as everyone seems to be putting in the trading word, I have two DoTA 2 passes to (preferably trade) if anyone wants...
Well I've got 3 guest passes to red orchestra, also 50% off Tera if your interested?
can i have a red orchestra pass? that would be awesome, as i have been meaning to play that.
steam: bullet_sandw1ch

Chunga the Great

Sep 12, 2010
Nuclear_Suspect said:
Any time, still got more to unload like some Summer Santa.

Next in me bag is:
Super Meat Boy
C.O.G.S.
And (Maybe) Frozen Synapse.

As earlier you have to have 100+ posts on the Escapist, at least 3 paid games on your steam account and not own the game.

/EDIT
Sent the Frozen Synapse key to Ottaku, I hope it works
/EDIT2
Dang, the key had been used, must have given it away long long ago.
Could I get Super Meat Boy please? My ID is movingpictures363. Thanks is advance!

Aldem

Jan 3, 2012
bullet_sandw1ch said:
i love how generous the escapist community is. it makes me smile when people are nicer on the internet than in real life.
If you think things seem good now, you should have seen this thread back in its heyday. People giving things left and right without expecting anything in return. There's a lot more trading now.

That's not to say I don't think what everyone is doing swell! :)

Solo-Wing

Wanna have a bad time?
Dec 15, 2010
Anybody got a copy of Skyrim? :DDDDD [sub][sub]Yeah fucking right XD[/sub][/sub]

More Realistic anybody got Bioshock or Mass Effect 1 or Dead Rising 2 or Recettear: An item shops tale? Still extremely slim but one can dream.

Reyalsfeihc

Jun 12, 2010
Aldem said:
bullet_sandw1ch said:
If you think things seem good now, you should have seen this thread back in its heyday. People giving things left and right without expecting anything in return. There's a lot more trading now.

Besides finding it humorous that the thread's heyday was a mere few days ago, this is one of the reasons why I love being a member of the Escapist :)

I've seen layaway threads before on here too.

Andrewtheeviscerator

It's Leviosahhhhhhh
Feb 23, 2012
bullet_sandw1ch said:
Andrewtheeviscerator said:
MOXron said:
Seeing as everyone seems to be putting in the trading word, I have two DoTA 2 passes to (preferably trade) if anyone wants...
Well I've got 3 guest passes to red orchestra, also 50% off Tera if your interested?
can i have a red orchestra pass? that would be awesome, as i have been meaning to play that.
steam: bullet_sandw1ch
Yeah, sure I'll send you a friend request, my steam id is the same as my username

Aldem

Jan 3, 2012
Reyalsfeihc said:
Aldem said:
bullet_sandw1ch said:

Besides finding it humorous that the thread's heyday was a mere few days ago, this is one of the reasons why I love being a member of the Escapist :)

I've seen layaway threads before on here too.
I measure thread days in pages; one page equates to one day. And I haven't been here long, so the only similar thread I've seen was started on April Fools' by Sizzle Montyjing. Come to think of it, he never did give me that game...

I spent all day refreshing this page in the hopes of a no-strings-attached game popping up. I wish school could start back up...

Solo-Wing

Wanna have a bad time?
Dec 15, 2010
porkins said:
The first person who quotes me can have Skyrim. :D

....Sorry, kidding.
[HEADING=2]ಠ_ಠ[/HEADING]
Don't do that. Ever.

Capcha: Doctor Who?

Aldem

Jan 3, 2012
Scrumpmonkey said:
[HEADING=2]Ok so free Torchlight is up for grabs! [/HEADING]

I will only be sending it though Steam so first person to message me (and who does not already own the game) can have it!

I turned my head for five minutes after a day of refreshing, so please, Lord, let me have been the first. -Crosses fingers-

EDIT: Scrumpmonkey, feel free to ravage my e-body any way you see fit.

Grathius22

Jul 6, 2010
One day... I will waste thousands of dollars on STEAM gifts, create a thread like this... and let the games begin.

Solo-Wing

Wanna have a bad time?
Dec 15, 2010
Grathius22 said:
One day... I will waste thousands of dollars on STEAM gifts, create a thread like this... and let the games begin.
And when that day comes I will be here....

porkins

Jun 12, 2012
El Vasco, If you are offering that for free at some point I'd like to have it. :)

I'm a huge fan of the original Dungeon Siege. Don't really have anything to trade though, other than a gift copy of The Ship (thanks to Hafnium), which I can't trade for a week or so since I'm away from my computer.