super awesome game giveaways

Euskalduna

Oct 15, 2011
porkins said:
El Vasco, If you are offering that for free at some point I'd like to have it. :)

I'm a huge fan of the original Dungeon Siege. Don't really have anything to trade though, other than a gift copy of The Ship (thanks to Hafnium), which I can't trade for a week or so since I'm away from my computer.
Unfortunately, I really want Bastion, so it's not for free, sorry :(

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
Reyalsfeihc said:
So... let's do this again at the end of the Steam Summer Sale yes? :D
Indeed, there should be another one or this one revived if it loses activity by then. Also anyone know if they're going to have a special event thing like the Christmas one?

Optional Opinion

Dec 29, 2008
porkins said:
El Vasco, If you are offering that for free at some point I'd like to have it. :)

I'm a huge fan of the original Dungeon Siege. Don't really have anything to trade though, other than a gift copy of The Ship (thanks to Hafnium), which I can't trade for a week or so since I'm away from my computer.
Wait, you're prepared to trade a The Ship you received from someone else?

Sounds a tad ungrateful.

mateushac

Apr 4, 2010
I've got a copy of Frizen Synapse... I'll probably give it away anyway, but if there's any offer, I'll be pleased to put you on top of the list.

EDIT: (gone already!)

BernardoOne

Jun 7, 2012
Optional Opinion said:
porkins said:

Sounds a tad ungrateful.
Its not that, dont worry :p. The Ship its a special case: When you buy the game, you receive two more, tradable gifts of the game. And those copies, spawn one more gift each. So, he activated the game he received, and he now has one more copy of the game to offer :)

luccadeas

Jan 28, 2011
I can't believe I'm actually asking this, but here goes nothing. If anyone has an extra copy of the greatest game in the world I would gladly take it off there hands. That's right folks, you heard me. Farming Simulator 2011.

Nuclear_Suspect

Jun 1, 2010
luccadeas said:
I can't believe I'm actually asking this, but here goes nothing. If anyone has an extra copy of the greatest game in the world I would gladly take it off there hands. That's right folks, you heard me. Farming Simulator 2011.
If I could remove it from my games list and throw it at you I would.... oh how I would.

Reyalsfeihc

Jun 12, 2010
I'd love a copy of the ship if someone has one floating around. All this talk of that game has me intrigued!

That or really anything at this point.

Bucht

Apr 22, 2010
Bucht said:
I've got a copy of Super Meat Boy for trade.
If anyone got anything interesting to trade for it just quote this message and we'll work it out!
And it's gone!

Hafnium

Jun 15, 2009
BernardoOne said:
Optional Opinion said:
porkins said:

Sounds a tad ungrateful.
Its not that, dont worry :p. The Ship its a special case: When you buy the game, you receive two more, tradable gifts of the game. And those copies, spawn one more gift each. So, he activated the game he received, and he now has one more copy of the game to offer :)
Either way it would be alright with me, it's not like he's selling it. :)

Hafnium

Jun 15, 2009
TimeCrab said:
Oh, if anyone had a spare copy of Machinarium...
Isn't there a humble indie bundle with that? A few £,$ or ? for several great games including that.

TimeCrab

Oct 5, 2010
Hafnium said:
TimeCrab said:
Oh, if anyone had a spare copy of Machinarium...
Isn't there a humble indie bundle with that? A few £,$ or ? for several great games including that.
Unfortunately, you can't buy previous bundles. Happy that I got the last one.

uttaku

Sep 20, 2010
ElVasco said:
I have a Dungeon Siege 3 Code in exchange of a Copy of Bastion
I have a bastion key from the humble bundle if that would work and its still around...
although i've already been given one game so if someone else wants it you can give it to them instead.

Zandarck

Jul 13, 2011
ElVasco said:
Zandarck said:
ElVasco said:
Zandarck said:
harvz said:
If anyone has a bastion key, i dont have the console that i bought it on and would like to be able to finish it on pc, thanks.
You got anything to trade for it?
I do
Got plenty of TF2 items.

Steam ID: guidoface
Got any games or anything? I ain't really a TF player.
Well I have some Spiral knights items, but not much else.

Please man, I ask you, I beg you, I beseech you, to allow me to have the code, im on a really tight budget, and I really want Bastion, I beg you please.

PS: Random word thingy had "Dog's dinner" on it.
Am I correct in thinking you'll trade Dungeon Siege III for Bastion?

CrazyJew

Sep 18, 2011
If anyone can contribute "The Ship" I will be infinitely grateful. God knows, that game intrigued me ever since the original HL mod.

Euskalduna

Oct 15, 2011
I have noticed alot of people have wanted to trade Bastion with me.

Unfortunately it has already been sold to a faster buyer.

I apologize to those enthusiastic people ready to trade their games.

if_then_else

Apr 28, 2005
I didn't have luck on the Steam Trading forum, so... here it goes...

I have a spare key for Bastion and another one for Super Meat Boy, Braid and Lone Survivor (both from HIB V). Anyone willing to trade for some games?

I'm looking for games like Waveform, Worms Reloaded, Blocks that Matter, or any good game between the same price ranges.