super awesome game giveaways

Aldem

Jan 3, 2012
I have a physics final in nine hours and all I can do is read this thread. You people are just too funny. Also, I think the vampire is in the middle. I'd that beauty suck my bodily fluids any day.

wintercoat

Nov 26, 2011
Sober Thal said:
wintercoat said:
Sober Thal said:
wintercoat said:
Sober Thal said:
PM me for more free games.

You just have to answer one question correctly.

Was it the Chicken, or the Egg?
Trick question: It was both, as icecream has no bones.
But if an Icecream could 'chuck some amount of wood'... How many bones would it take to make an FBI agent recover from being a Vampire Angel?

ugh
Again with the trick questions?! You're a one-trick pony, aren't ya? FBI agents are immune from becoming Vampire Angels due to a diet high in the tears of poor people!

Vampire FBI Agent. The one on the left.
-_- You win...this round!!! I will have my revenge!

Lil_Rimmy

Mar 19, 2011
ThePenguinKnight said:
Guess I'm to late for The Ship or Nation Red. Nuuu!
Hold up... I'll check Steam. I might have a spare copy. I bought a few for me and my cousin.

wintercoat

Nov 26, 2011
Sober Thal said:
wintercoat said:
Sober Thal said:
wintercoat said:
Sober Thal said:
wintercoat said:
Sober Thal said:
PM me for more free games.

You just have to answer one question correctly.

Was it the Chicken, or the Egg?
Trick question: It was both, as icecream has no bones.
But if an Icecream could 'chuck some amount of wood'... How many bones would it take to make an FBI agent recover from being a Vampire Angel?

ugh
Again with the trick questions?! You're a one-trick pony, aren't ya? FBI agents are immune from becoming Vampire Angels due to a diet high in the tears of poor people!

Vampire FBI Agent. The one on the left.
-_- You win...this round!!! I will have my revenge!
I'll have my revengerance after you get revenge...

That's the newest kewl thing from Japan now-a-days... didn't you get the memo?

:p
Then i shall...umm...shit, revengeance is just too retarded a word to counter, isn't it? Counter revengeance? No...it's just repeating revengeance...hmm...trying to work in another synonym for revenge isn't working...stupid Hideo Kojima and his weird words...

Lil_Rimmy

Mar 19, 2011
ThePenguinKnight said:
Well looky here! I have nation red spare!

You willing to swap for anything? Go anything spare?

wintercoat

Nov 26, 2011
Lil_Rimmy said:
ThePenguinKnight said:
Hold up... I'll check Steam. I might have a spare copy. I bought a few for me and my cousin.
Y'know, I just had to go look up The Ship, what with everyone clamoring over it in this thread. Interesting premise. Not really my thing, as I'm not much of a fan of multiplayer games, but interesting nonetheless.

ThePenguinKnight

Mar 30, 2012
Lil_Rimmy said:
ThePenguinKnight said:

No, sorry can't afford any. I'm so broke I eat off of 1.36 to 1.78 a day, and I'm not even kidding. The only reason I have internet is because I don't watch TV.

Aldem

Jan 3, 2012
Totally off topic, but could anyone be bothered to help me figure out a problem?

You decide to visit Santa Claus at the North Pole to put in a good word about your splendid behavior throughout the year. While there, you notice that the elf Sneezy, when hanging from a rope, produces a tension of 460 in the rope.

If Sneezy hangs from a similar rope while delivering presents at the earth's equator, what will the tension in it be? (Recall that the earth is rotating about an axis through its North and South Poles.)

On topic:
wintercoat said:
Sober Thal said:
Then i shall...umm...shit, revengeance is just too retarded a word to counter, isn't it? Counter revengeance? No...it's just repeating revengeance...hmm...trying to work in another synonym for revenge isn't working...stupid Hideo Kojima and his weird words...
"Return of the reavengereance"

Lil_Rimmy

Mar 19, 2011
ThePenguinKnight said:
Lil_Rimmy said:
ThePenguinKnight said:

No, sorry can't afford any. I'm so broke I eat off of 1.36 to 1.78 a day, and I'm not even kidding. The only reason I have internet is because I don't watch TV.
Well damn. I was saving this for my cousin, so I wasn't willing to give it away for free. Sorry mate.

ThePenguinKnight

Mar 30, 2012
Lil_Rimmy said:
ThePenguinKnight said:
Lil_Rimmy said:
ThePenguinKnight said:

Well damn. I was saving this for my cousin, so I wasn't willing to give it away for free. Sorry mate.
No worries dood appreciate the gesture.

Lil_Rimmy

Mar 19, 2011
GundamSentinel said:
I still have a copy of Half-Life 2 lying around. If anyone wants it, it's theirs.

(No answering of trick questions required)
Still got that copy?

If so, I would be happy to have it.

Alade

Ego extravaganza
Aug 10, 2008
FelixG said:
I have a copy of torchlight to give away, first person to quote me can have it. After ya quote me send me a message with your steam Id or email.
Nice, I always wanted to try that.

Lil_Rimmy

Mar 19, 2011
FelixG said:
I have a copy of torchlight to give away, first person to quote me can have it. After ya quote me send me a message with your steam Id or email.
LOVE YOU LONG TIME

EDIT:

I wanted this game ever since the Yogscast played it.

EDIT2:

Damnit. XD. I could trade you Nation Red for it?

Aldem

Jan 3, 2012
Alade said:
FelixG said:
Nice, I always wanted to try that.
Drat. I turn my head for two minutes and miss Torchlight. I wish people would be generous when I'm paying attention.

Alade

Ego extravaganza
Aug 10, 2008
Lil_Rimmy said:
FelixG said:
LOVE YOU LONG TIME

EDIT:

EDIT2:

I have a feeling you want it more than I do, I don't mind if you take it. I'm not interested in Nation Red but thank you anyways.

Lil_Rimmy

Mar 19, 2011
Alade said:
Lil_Rimmy said:
FelixG said:
LOVE YOU LONG TIME

EDIT:

EDIT2:

I have a feeling you want it more than I do, I don't mind if you take it. I'm not interested in Nation Red but thank you anyways.
Really?

I mean... REALLY?

Fucking hell, I have met some of the nicest people on Earth in this thread. Yes. I am not overreacting. If it's ok... I can take it. I would HAVE to give you something, anything in return though.

Aldem

Jan 3, 2012
Lil_Rimmy said:
Alade said:
Lil_Rimmy said:
FelixG said:
LOVE YOU LONG TIME

EDIT:

EDIT2:

Really?

I mean... REALLY?

Fucking hell, I have met some of the nicest people on Earth in this thread. Yes. I am not overreacting. If it's ok... I can take it. I would HAVE to give you something, anything in return though.
Psst. Ask for his first-born son.