super awesome game giveaways

Alade

Ego extravaganza
Aug 10, 2008
Lil_Rimmy said:
Alade said:
Lil_Rimmy said:
FelixG said:
I have a copy of torchlight to give away, first person to quote me can have it. After ya quote me send me a message with your steam Id or email.
LOVE YOU LONG TIME

EDIT:

I wanted this game ever since the Yogscast played it.

EDIT2:

Damnit. XD. I could trade you Nation Red for it?
I have a feeling you want it more than I do, I don't mind if you take it. I'm not interested in Nation Red but thank you anyways.
Really?

I mean... REALLY?

Fucking hell, I have met some of the nicest people on Earth in this thread. Yes. I am not overreacting. If it's ok... I can take it. I would HAVE to give you something, anything in return though.
Do not worry, I'm actually a world class asshole by all international standards, however I didn't want torchlight that much I just thought it was a decent opportunity to try a Diablo clone, an opportunity I'm fine with passing along, no need for anything in return.

Lil_Rimmy

Mar 19, 2011
Aldem said:
Lil_Rimmy said:
Alade said:
Lil_Rimmy said:
FelixG said:
I have a copy of torchlight to give away, first person to quote me can have it. After ya quote me send me a message with your steam Id or email.
LOVE YOU LONG TIME

EDIT:

EDIT2:

I have a feeling you want it more than I do, I don't mind if you take it. I'm not interested in Nation Red but thank you anyways.
Really?

I mean... REALLY?

Fucking hell, I have met some of the nicest people on Earth in this thread. Yes. I am not overreacting. If it's ok... I can take it. I would HAVE to give you something, anything in return though.
Psst. Ask for his first-born son.
PLEASE TAKE HIM NOW GET HIM OUT OF MY SIGHT PLEASE TAKE MY SON.

I mean... it would be an excellent trade!

Lil_Rimmy

Mar 19, 2011
Alade said:
Lil_Rimmy said:
Alade said:
Lil_Rimmy said:
FelixG said:
LOVE YOU LONG TIME

EDIT:

EDIT2:

Really?

I mean... REALLY?

Do not worry, I'm actually a world class asshole by all international standards, however I didn't want torchlight that much I just thought it was a decent opportunity to try a Diablo clone, an opportunity I'm fine with passing along, no need for anything in return.
I want to bro-fist you through the internet. You have made my bloody day mate!

*INTERNET HIGH FIVE!*

Taldeer

Apr 15, 2009
TsunamiWombat said:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TsunamiWombat/inventory

I am in possession of a giftable copy of Deus Ex (original) GOTY and Frozen Synapse. Who wishes to dance for my amusement to receive these.
I would perform The Kirby Dance for Frozen Synapse.

Supertegwyn

Oct 7, 2010
BENZOOKA said:
I've got three guest passes for Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad.

I've complained about of my disliking about the game in length here. But some do like it.

If anyone wants those, holler.
Don't know if you have any left, but I would like one :D

Blackdoom

Sep 11, 2008
Still feeling Generous and noticed I have a copy of cogs just sitting in my inventory. So yeah if any one wants it they can have it. No idea how good it is.

BernardoOne

Jun 7, 2012
rhizhim said:
Matthew94 said:
I have 3 games to give away

The Ship
Day of Defeat: Source
Toki Tori

You have to say a word that rhymes with "say" then say what you want.
wait.
did you just ask another user to give you 'the ship' only to give it away again?
The Ship has a kinda odd thing to it. You activate the copy you bought, you receive 2 giftable versions of the game. Than each of those copy, when activated, generate another giftable copy each one(and ends there). So if you buy The Ship, you have the potential to generate 5 copies.

uttaku

Sep 20, 2010
TsunamiWombat said:

I am in possession of a giftable copy of Deus Ex (original) GOTY and Frozen Synapse. Who wishes to dance for my amusement to receive these.
If frozen Synapse is still up for grabs I would be most grateful for it, always wanted to try that.

EternalFacepalm

Feb 1, 2011
rhizhim said:
wait.
did you just ask another user to give you 'the ship' only to give it away again?
You get a free extra copy to give away, so no, he didn't.

No one wants a vintage sandwich? :<

Aldem

Jan 3, 2012
Blackdoom said:
Still feeling Generous and noticed I have a copy of cogs just sitting in my inventory. So yeah if any one wants it they can have it. No idea how good it is.
If no one's claimed it yet...dibs?

EDIT: On second thought, Cogs looks a tad boring.

Blackdoom

Sep 11, 2008
Aldem said:
Blackdoom said:

It's gone anyway.

Aldem

Jan 3, 2012
Blackdoom said:
Aldem said:
Blackdoom said:

It's gone anyway.
And may that person enjoy it a thousand times more than I would have.

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
Supertegwyn said:
BENZOOKA said:

I've complained about of my disliking about the game in length here. But some do like it.

Alright, you're getting the last one I have. I sent you a friend request on Steam so I can gift it.

General Twinkletoes

Suppository of Wisdom
Jan 24, 2011
TsunamiWombat said:

I give you a thriller dance for deus ex!

lordlillen

Nov 18, 2009
Easton Dark said:
Dryk said:
Okay I think I'm done for now, and sorry Easton :(
I'm asking for free stuff, it's ok :p

For my part, I have bad TF2 items people can peruse? I don't need them since I don't play anymore after over 900 hours ._.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Eastondark/inventory/
are you willing to trade the pyro tie?

Supertegwyn

Oct 7, 2010
BENZOOKA said:
Supertegwyn said:
BENZOOKA said:

Alright, you're getting the last one I have. I sent you a friend request on Steam so I can gift it.
Love you long time :D

I will add you back tomorrow, when the sun rises.