Super powers.........

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
Teleportation. I would love to be able to pop wherever I wanted in an instant.

Takoto

Mar 25, 2009
Shape-shifting. It would be awesome to be able to shift into the form of animals! ...or into looking older so I could get into 18-rated movies. That or time manipulation (being able to pause time, slow it down, ect. at my will), for some reason ever since I was a little kid I've always had the massive want of being able to manipulate time, not sure what started it off.

Or, both. Combine them with ether the ability to manipulate my physical age or immortality and that'd be perfect... and maybe throw in some form of temperature manipulation in there like power to manipulate ice or somethi-

...I'll stop now.

thahat

Apr 23, 2008
supporting superpowers!
as in, i can actualy have a half metal body, and NOT break all my legs, sag through the street, tilt to one side,etc.

preferably also the knowledge to service my mechanical arm.
man of adamantium indeed! (for the 40k fans, think imperial guard cornel iron hand straken XD )

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
kouriichi said:
My super power could be evolution!
I can rapidly evolve or devolve my body depending on the situations. If i need to chase a crook down, i could evolve wings, and fly down upon him from above.

Or if im in a fight with a man larger then me, i could evolve something resembeling bear arms, and maul the f*cker. Ugh, That came out mean.

Rapid Evolution is a power not many people think about. Most "mutants" are just evolved humans, hence theyer powers. So what if my power, is being able to control evolution?

I mean, i cant full on beast-mode like Mystique, but more along the lines of growing to transform. You know, i cant turn into a cat like she could, because its to small. But something large like a bear, tiger, or deer ((or any combination of those)) wouldent be out of my reach.

And yes, i could go Manbearpig on someone if i think the situations requires it.
There's an X-man called Darwin with a power a bit like that. He evolves to survive the situation at hand, so if there's fire he becomes temporary fireproof, if he's underwater he grows temporary gills. The only catch is sometime it's not the effects he wants, but the ones his body thinks is necessary for surivial, so when he was in a fight with the Hulk, instead of growing or letting him asborb gamma radiations, it simply teleported him miles away to safety.

Nickolai77

Apr 3, 2009
Hmm...i would be tempted with Selectively Concious Hindsight, so i will know the future consequence of any action i perform, if i wish to.

But then again, mind control, timestop, flying, telekinesis and transmutation are also tempting...

Wapox

Feb 4, 2010
I would go with Magic in the style of "Earthsea", I only need to know the "True Name" of anything and I have control over it... That's Awesome! just learn the true name of let's say money, and I'd be set for life... or idk... time, make time pass normally around me but very slowly in/at me so I don't age but the world does.. or something like that... just learn the True Name and control it. :D

Wapox

Feb 4, 2010
joshuaayt said:
Immortality. That is, utter inability to die, not the purely unaging one.

I woudn't even need extra powers- an otherwise ordinary human who cannot be killed, dressing up and pretending to be an inept vigilante... until I get shot, then BAM! Oh no, he isn't dying what the hell?

Even if I end up getting trapped somewhere for millions of years, eventually the planet will be consumed by the sun, and I'll exist somewhere within it. Then, supposing Heat Death doesn't happen, we'll have the delicious big crunch, followed by a second bang and I'll just drift through space, cool as a cucumber.
And then what happens when you really WANT to die?

TheDarkestDerp

Dec 6, 2010
I like the notion of entering people's dreams, feeling about in their unfettered psyche. Seems you could learn alot from such interaction. Who they REALLY are, what they felt, hoped to, feared, without the walls of conscious doldrum shielding them. You could probably be pretty helpful to people in getting through difficult trauma and times in their life. Also you'd add to your ability to problem-solve by a factor of a ba-jillion, seeing as there's that whole "I only slept for, like ten minutes, but I swear that dream felt like it took hours!" thing. You could have a tough problem, needed figuring out, well, you and the team thinktank just nap together a bit and pick each other's minds until you came up with a solution.

Not to mention if you went into villainy you could cause some serious damage to the do-gooders, ala Freddy Krueger-style Kung-fu. *chuckles*

Though, I guess if I were a Morlock I'd probably opt for the mutant ability to curdle milk in a three foot radius...

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
Wapox said:
joshuaayt said:
Immortality. That is, utter inability to die, not the purely unaging one.

I woudn't even need extra powers- an otherwise ordinary human who cannot be killed, dressing up and pretending to be an inept vigilante... until I get shot, then BAM! Oh no, he isn't dying what the hell?

Even if I end up getting trapped somewhere for millions of years, eventually the planet will be consumed by the sun, and I'll exist somewhere within it. Then, supposing Heat Death doesn't happen, we'll have the delicious big crunch, followed by a second bang and I'll just drift through space, cool as a cucumber.
And then what happens when you really WANT to die?
I can't imagine ever wanting to die- even if I have to, as I said, drift through space, I don't want to submit to death.