Super Smash Bros. Features the Wii Fit Trainer

LordLundar

Apr 6, 2004
Keltzar said:
CriticalMiss said:
So is her move set going to consist of deadly stretching poses? I guess her finisher is something like 'Worm Saluting the Sun'.

And I wonder if anyone has ever cosplayed as the WiiFit trainer. TO THE INTERNET!
You already saw her finisher. She fires barrage of images each in different stretching poses.
That's her final smash, I think he's talking about a meteor attack.

vid87

May 17, 2010
She's using actual Yoga to fight people. So it's come to this: Nintendo is training casual-gamers to become their own private army through (semi) practical demonstration of moves people have already been practicing.

The end has finally begun...

TIMESWORDSMAN

Wishes he had fewer cap letters.
Mar 7, 2008
Xan Krieger said:
She's hot and I am sold on this game, if only it were for PC or xbox 360.

Words cannot express how much I'm looking forward to this game. Say what you will about Smash Bros. as a fighting game, you just can't top it for sheer entertainment, especially when playing in groups.

mecegirl

May 19, 2013
For some reason I'm more excited for this than Mega man. It must be to kookieness of it all. I mean its the Wii fit trainer. It's absolutely hilarious and wonderful at the same time.

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
kailus13 said:
She looks fairly fun, but I imagine the voice will get annoying quickly. She sounds too detached from the fighting.
if anything it just makes her scarier

being chased by a really fast, super deadpan mannequin that doesn't smile or frown

Xisin

Sep 1, 2009
I love this so much. She is probably going to be the first new character I try out. The villager looks pretty awesome as well.

Beautiful End

Feb 15, 2011
Eh, I don't know how I feel about this. Out of all the iconic and yet forgotten characters they could summon, the bring a character that barely passes as a character.

But whatever, Megaman makes up for it.

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
weirdguy said:
kailus13 said:
She looks fairly fun, but I imagine the voice will get annoying quickly. She sounds too detached from the fighting.
if anything it just makes her scarier

being chased by a really fast, super deadpan mannequin that doesn't smile or frown
And the exercise quotes would just make it sound like she doesn't know what she's actually doing. like she's just going about her daily routine of breaking legs.

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
Yep, that's pretty amazing alright.
I'm definitely for this, though to be honest I was expecting more of a backlash from this. Could it be that gamers have actually seen this and said "yeah, that level of ludicrousness is acceptable"?

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
Seriously though, she looks like she's gonna be super fun to play as.

It probably started out as a joke in the dev team, and then someone said "wait, what if we actually do it?"

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
This is the best Super Smash Bros. character reveal of all time. Beats out Sonic, Snake, Megaman. All of them. This is hilarious. I love it.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
I'll admit, this was out of left field--and I love it. Tongue in cheek affection is beautiful, and actually including it in the game is just fun. Absolutely nothing wrong with this at all.

Ukomba

Oct 14, 2010
BarelyAudible said:
Ukomba said:
I don't know what it is, but I'm not a fan of this. She's not a character, she's just a faceless manikin with no personality. I still want the game, but this inclusion seems out of place.
That didn't stop Mario *rimshot*.

I'm all for this.
Ha. No I mean she's just supposed to be a generic reference shape in the background. She is literally a faceless mannequin.

How I feel about the character will hinge on if they have a story mode and what her story is. If they embrace the living mannequin aspect I could grow to like her. No story mode, or a bad story and I probably won't play as her.

Vault Citizen

May 8, 2008
Huh, now that I really did not see coming. I will probably give her a look for the novelty factor at the very least.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
I got it! I know what this game is going to be called:

"Super Smash Bros. Insanity"!

It makes sense, with a 'scary' monotone exercise mannequin and a 'scary' villager from Animal Crossing with his soulless eyes and constant smile.

This game shall be called Super Smash Bros. Insanity!