Swedish Hacker Builds Sudoku-Solving Lego Robot

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Crazzee said:
That is slow...
And still faster than I would be. Gods I hate Sudoku, but then again I deteste numbers, they make me sad.

Still an awesome job, he must've been really bored to make that.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
This guy builds problem-solving Lego robots when he's bored. When I'm bored I waste more life on the Internets.

Swedish guy: 1 - Canadian guy (me): 0

Ph0t0n1c Ph34r

Feb 25, 2009
Crazzee said:
Lunar Shadow said:
Crazzee said:
That is slow...But so cool. Seems like a waste of time to build, but It's certainly fun to watch.
You have never played with legos have you?
'course I have. But I would make some other awesome stuff. I don't see the point of making a sudoku solving robot, when you could make castles and have them get sieged and whatnot.
Build Sudoko solving robots TO siege castles.

SquirrelPants

Dec 22, 2008
Ph0t0n1c Ph34r said:
Crazzee said:
Lunar Shadow said:
Crazzee said:
That is slow...But so cool. Seems like a waste of time to build, but It's certainly fun to watch.
You have never played with legos have you?
'course I have. But I would make some other awesome stuff. I don't see the point of making a sudoku solving robot, when you could make castles and have them get sieged and whatnot.
Build Sudoko solving robots TO siege castles.
It sieges castles to get to the sudoku puzzles inside? That would be cool.

Captain Blackout

Feb 17, 2009
New Troll said:
Whatever you do, don't give that little guy the centuries it would take for him to scan in the world, cause then he'll quickly work on solving the Earth's problem with humanity. And we all know the pen is mightier than the sword. We're doomed.
So what you're saying is all I need is the Swedish programmer or at least the algorithm he used (which I've got a good chance of deriving on my own), some really durable Legos, a recharging power source (solar panel, maybe), and the worlds densest yet easiest to use ink and all my dreams can finally come true?

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
I like doing Sudokus. This is an impressive feat, no doubt, but I like doing the puzzles on my own.

dietpeachsnapple

May 27, 2009
sunpop said:
Soon our droid army will rise up and solve all the worlds sudoku puzzles then what will you do for 5 hours on a plane WHAT WILL YOU DO THEN AHAHAHA
You have discovered our evil plan! Your sudoku shall die first!

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
You could use this thing for all sort of crazy shenanigans.
Picture this, if you will: Your friend, an aficionado of Sudoko, takes a toiler-break, only to come back and find that his entire page of puzzles has been cunningly solved.
The capacity for causing human suffering here is great.

cobra_ky

Nov 20, 2008
Sudoku is the cancer that is killing the puzzle industry. support your local cruciverbalist!